WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

straight up like in ol' virginny all them black dude be related and call eachother cuzzz same in the bay all the flip dudes is related that famous cousin cuzz but too bad outside the VA it leaves a gang affiliated connotation

i am from virginia n u r n idiot

loose some weight or buy different clothes

Naw, shit don't look so hot, but it ain't a weight issue. I'm 190lbs and I can still pull off that shit.

It's just a confused fit, I don't think it's materiel for this thread.

C-, needs improvement, but no hate.

dsc00243vm9.jpg

wesc, cheap monday, gram

The coat looks too boxy, fix that fuckin collar cuz it looks sloppy and weird.. this whole fit wouldve been better if everything had been a bit more fitted.. This just seems like you threw this all on for the fun of it and left something out

its not even that man,

I just dont like the fit of the coat much, to me it just seems boxy and those boots/shoes just dont seem to go well with the whole wardrobe.. Not to mention his whole coat collar looks all contorted, it just looks real bad..

Im not even tryna hate on a dude im just trying to give my 2 cents

The coat looks too boxy, fix that fuckin collar cuz it looks sloppy and weird.. this whole fit wouldve been better if everything had been a bit more fitted.. This just seems like you threw this all on for the fun of it and left something out

Yea i actually just have a scarf on under the collar. and theres no way anything on this could have been more fitted(smaller) because thats the smallest size they make for the coat.. even then an XS would have been too small shoulder to shoulder.

you gotta admit that was at least a step up from the other shit i use to post. thats all i want is to be making progress:D

Well as long as you have a positive attitude about it man, thats what i like to see.. Im not even trying to insult you or shit like that.. Just tryna be real with you and tell u that u really need to work on the fits abit more..

Those shoes out of everything bother me the most.. If you had maybe a pair of casual shoes on perhaps it wouldve looked a bit more pleasing

Well as long as you have a positive attitude about it man, thats what i like to see.. Im not even trying to insult you or shit like that.. Just tryna be real with you and tell u that u really need to work on the fits abit more..

Those shoes out of everything bother me the most.. If you had maybe a pair of casual shoes on perhaps it wouldve looked a bit more pleasing

Well the coat just looks akward in photos, in real life it looks a lot slimmer. and i just wanted to wear my new grams, im thinking maybe just dont tuck the jeans into them and they'll look more casual(look like plain hightops when the pant leg covers em).

except for the fucked up fit on the jeans!!!

Are you fucking blind? Your legs look like you have polio. Size up already!!!

like so no way

i quite often stop at mr los pics and observe how sexy he looks in his jeans