WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

thats REALLY not very messy at all... thats like a 15 minute grab your shit off the floor, get a garbagecan, bingo bango, i have seen some gnarly cribs in my day

im more offended by the fact that du is wearing boots in his room than anything

that's pretty filthy man. the fact that it's gotten to that point is what offends me the most...there's garbage all over the floor and shit strewn around...blech.

actually i think it's more the fact that he took a waywt fit with his floor in that state.

although in all honesty, the fit alone doesn't deserve in this thread.

he looks like a substitute teacher. the kind you wouldn't have a shred of respect for.

everything he posts is just fucking garbage. seriously. should just go to styleforum and get clowned there instead.

SF might not have done as well as SUFU but it sure as fuck hasn't done as bad either.

unless I got that reversed...

kunk I'm fighting the urge to post all of robbie's fits into the WAYWT shit talking thread. I can't though because the (very nice guy) fucker doesn't post here making it a dick move.

no interforum drama, man. you'll get banned lickity split. plus, just let it go. no skin off anyone's back

do it. bring the pain. well you actually can't intermingle forums, so...

and hali, i've never had the pleasure of justin's wang and i don't think it's in the cards.

SF might not have done as well as SUFU but it sure as fuck hasn't done as bad either.

unless I got that reversed...

kunk I'm fighting the urge to post all of robbie's fits into the WAYWT shit talking thread. I can't though because the (very nice guy) fucker doesn't post here making it a dick move.

He won't rest until he has laid half of styleforum

I'm sure some people don't post their fits on Sufu for the exact purpose of avoiding Sufu criticism. Don't be the shitty little 5th grader who talks shit on his friends when he hangs out with the cool kids.

Have some respect, lest people start dragging pictures of you in with OCBDs so tight you'd think we call you drizzt...

EDIT: can't speak for the mods here, but I guarantee you'll be banned back home.

OCBD? Oxford cloth? I don't wear those but if you mean pictures of me in tight-ish buttondowns I don't mind, if I cared then obviously I wouldn't wear them. oh, and drizzt is a baller, to invoke his name is to risk being crushed between his pecs.