WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

87a89d86df413c38197e77awd8.gif

Also kodiak, the simple fact is that youre horribly fucking ugly. In your current state I dont think you could even buy a hooker, she would leave as soon as she saw you. Its ok though, with the internet now you dont even need to ever leave your house. Just stop going outside, its for the good of everyone.

I don't think he's ugly. There's pictures where I think he looks like a lovable 'ol feller who plays Wii with your little brother.

By the way, Agent, your nose sucks. I don't need your eyes to tell my eyes that you are unfortunate looking. You're not allowed to call anyone ugly, unless you're funny. which you are not.

hairkw5.jpg

Also kodiak, the simple fact is that youre horribly fucking ugly. In your current state I dont think you could even buy a hooker, she would leave as soon as she saw you. Its ok though, with the internet now you dont even need to ever leave your house. Just stop going outside, its for the good of everyone.

I don't why you two are squbbling, I conserve mental energy by basically considering you both one person.

Woah, woah, woah. Someone just repped me (cause that's right, ladies, I get repped) with this in regards to AgentJ and I think this bit of information I did not now was kinda funny.

"I wish his squirrely eyes were unmasked in that photo. Fuck, I also wish I saved all those pics of him he posted on 4chan's /fa/ where he was pouting so hard, he looked like he just got raped and sorta liked it."

Yo, I've never looked at 4chan ever, what's that like.

please stop making worthless posts like this one

please just stop posting

330643916.jpg

330643918.jpg

how many kids did you turn gay in the boy scouts?

Even on hypebeast this outfit would get shit on. It might be okay if you were a 12 year old hypebeast azn from orange county, but yer not.

cant seriously believe this guy is actually 34 and married. fuck.. you must always be insecure cause you're worried about her fucking a real man, instead of your man/boy 2 inch penis.