WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

[doctor worm is] one of the most highly repped members of sufu he must be doing something right

unless this was meant to be ironic, it's the fucking stupidest logic i've ever heard

a nice pic with his midget dad:

parent snitching is just ghey

straight up

your a joke conan.

this website isn't all about waywt champ. It's a forum where everything and anything may be discussed though the main topic is of course fashion and related. Somehow you seem to be mistaking fashion and waywt. There is a distinct difference, and as you probably have seen some of these jokers waywt, they don't know or contribute jack to fashion, in fact some posters are the epitomy of the very opposite of fashion. Just represting mindless copying or what some dum rapper is wearing.

as far as you are concerned, hah though your constant shit talk can be very annoying, but some of your fits are acceptable to me. So grow up and stop with this incessant secret obsession. It's just not funny ya know.

and "fischer price", this is an example of your annoying dribble..

I'm positive you arn't that stupid, so surely you would recognise that my avatar is taken form a very popular game called Space Invaders. It's got a bit of a cult following, invented in 1978..ya digg

this is what DUM would say: "Shut the Fuck Up, NIGGA"

maybe, maybe not

don't know why i even bothered; both shit talker and target are worthless

Try to read before posting. Freecat the midget and I are from the same french forum. I wouldn't post a pic of his dad, no matter how lame he his.

The constant dickriding of this malarka is laughable. Your constanty irritate me when i scroll down and see your picture. Either stop posting this rubbish or post something that makes sense. Everything is just wrong with this, as it is shown, the cassette playa shirt just doen't look god on you, no mater what you wear it with, stick with the slightly oversized pants and slimmer better fitting shirts. don't wear those bw's either. Thye are fail.. thanks and bai

goddamn.

it's like there is a slave rebellion going on. all the dumbass slave niggas are coming out of the woodwork to talk shit about the aristocracy. go back to buying ill-fitting dior and wearing armwarmers with your tshirts. "oh it was cold at the baaar" hahahahah faggot.

first off, this is dumb as hell. second, she is probably wearing heels.

nobody would have bothered if he posted pictures of her topless... so hum dude, why don't you post pictures of your girl topless instead of showing off pointless marriage picture, kthnxbye.

SUCK SUCK SUCK. You suck. Stop sucking, you suck. Did somebody suck all of the blood out of your legs or are you wearing marble leggings? Somebody should probably kill you.
dawg, i think youre making fun of the wrong person.

because it's fucking kimmy from full house

ab7.jpg