WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

ay i thought you thought that girl was fly? so that gives her a pass from talkin shit about one of us?

guess not...M.O.B. money over bitches...me and Edmond have fought wars and made money together. what have you done for us jane? I put food for thought on the table now do the fucking dishes 'YATCH.

demonito/edmond, please stop posting photos of yourself. Your skin looks like rotting, diseased flesh and the high-contrast lighting really adds to the putrid vileness of your body.

Wretched, wretched beast. And your newfound faux-machismo with weakass attempts at misogyny don't really work when you look like William Hung's older brother.

Stop buying so many 3 foot tall wallets and go get a gym membership you fat disgusting fuck.

demonito/edmond, please stop posting photos of yourself. Your skin looks like rotting, diseased flesh and the high-contrast lighting really adds to the putrid vileness of your body.

Wretched, wretched beast. And your newfound faux-machismo with weakass attempts at misogyny don't really work when you look like William Hung's older brother.

Stop buying so many 3 foot tall wallets and go get a gym membership you fat disgusting fuck.

This was a quality post. I almost thought I was reading the WAYWT Shit talking thread.

Guest jmatsu

Busy couple weeks is an understatement...

IMG_27292.jpg

custom tux and shirt, brioni tie, flowers, wife.

a bunch from the honeymoon

img_0053.jpgimg_0059.jpg

img_0074.jpgimg_0078.jpg

img_0089.jpgimg_0099.jpg

img_0103.jpgimg_0105.jpg

congrats and pls keep me updated. can't wait to see your future unfashionable babies!

huh what? this how you wear them jeeennzzz lady

ill take my hole out of my crack but i have to take my cock out of your ass first

Did someone hack Edmonds account again?

i love you man i know this is how you spread em.. i understand i love you... again were not in bed so dont say words like "machismo"

again i love you lover..:)

dd8f03fe.jpg

90963252zr3.jpg

WAIT, NIGGA.

34sjvxzkg5.jpg

nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga

This isn't actually shit talking, this rather belong in the random thought thread. Anway, I really like the shirt, and the rest's cool.

well technically he's not shorter than his wife.. when you cut his dick off and out it upright on his head he'd be taller than her but then again i could be wrong

Guest jmatsu
jmatsu that is an ill print for a tee...that's the TVB after hours signal right there. Vintage HK...

thanks nig. i didnt realize that shit was universal....the after hours signal that is.

The constant dickriding of this malarka is laughable. Your constanty irritate me when i scroll down and see your picture. Either stop posting this rubbish or post something that makes sense. Everything is just wrong with this, as it is shown, the cassette playa shirt just doen't look god on you, no mater what you wear it with, stick with the slightly oversized pants and slimmer better fitting shirts. don't wear those bw's either. Thye are fail.. thanks and bai

first friday!

IMG_3779-1.jpg

haircut

bad picture of haircut

cassette playa

vibskov

photo making legs look even whiter than they really are

socks that might not fit in

bw

you think you're something special? even mad chinese were up on bape or whatever brand you think is "cool" long before u were (still) sucking your mother's dick.

your hate is just a lesson in futility. you're like a crippled old man trying to get it up and have one last wank before knocking at death's door.

im sorry, but i cant stop laughing at this..

jcotteri,

you are idiot bottom feeder of both sufu and serious life,

but i'm sure they are the same to you considering how many fucking dumb dipshitty posts you make that somehow are also meant to be serious

stop posting 1000 dumb shit like 'nice pickup omg' or 'dumb pickup omg' and contribute at least a waywt, champ. right now you are below soundune maybe.. actually wait you guys are on equal ground considering you are guys ass to ass all the time

ass to ass

'pipe down chachi'? did you cop that line in preschool along with ur fischer price avatar?