WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Guest jmatsu
you douche bag - i would "physically defeat" you. you are an idiot and it would be terrible if the cats on this forum forgot that. but, yeah - that three stooges picture you were hating sucks. but so do you.

you'd physically defeat me? in what? jerking off to yr herb alpert records covers, at bootcamp, or peeling potatoes?? i'm a realist and have no illusions of grandeur (of fighting some shrek-like stank ass army grunt).... does your statement even really matter? you've constantly proved yourself to dress wack, suck the dicks of japan's most stagnant/boring labels, contribute practically zero to this board, and say some ridiculous shit. what are you? nothing. a big fat nothing who claims that he would "physically defeat" me. great.

Guest jmatsu
are we gonna have a big sufu party when jmatsu hits 10,000 posts. what u got planned for us jmatty

nude pics like daniway and neek?!?

i attempted to physically defeat a theif at my store but decided against it (backed out at the last minute) because he was a druggy and those fuckers have knives and shit

Should've just put your hood on and chopped him in the nuts...

Works every time, especially the hood part...

Y'know, hooded justice etc...

you'd physically defeat me? in what? jerking off to yr herb alpert records covers, at bootcamp, or peeling potatoes?? i'm a realist and have no illusions of grandeur (of fighting some shrek-like stank ass army grunt).... does your even statement really matter? you've constantly proved yourself to dress wack, suck the dicks of japan's most stagnant/boring labels, contribute practically zero to this board, and say some ridiculous shit. what are you? nothing. a big fat nothing who claims that he would "physically defeat" me. great.

your hate game is preposterous, your rebuttal's are laughable. hahaha, you FUCKING SUCK

Guest jmatsu
your hate game is preposterous, your rebuttal's are laughable. hahaha, you FUCKING SUCK

really? and this latest one of your's is supposedly a winner? you really are as stupid as you look/dress.

Guest jmatsu
i was away for too long...it's good to be back. i'll attend to you later today jmatsu

what? is your drill sergeant horny again?

Guest bloodlust
really? and this latest one of your's is supposedly a winner? you really are as stupid as you look/dress.

you suck, you never post any fit anymore, fail!

Guest jmatsu
you suck, you never post any fit anymore, fail!

you have yet to even post a real pic...assuming this isn't just some dummy account.

Guest bloodlust
you have yet to even post a real pic...assuming this isn't just some dummy account.

no, no dummy account, i just posted my actual waywt just now. i'll post a labeled waywt "bloodlust" later on tomorrow, right now i'm too busy with life for e-beefing.

Guest jmatsu
no, no dummy account, i just posted my actual waywt just now. i'll post a labeled waywt "bloodlust" later on tomorrow, right now i'm too busy with life for e-beefing.

yeah do that. e-tag that muscle pic for me.

i attempted to physically defeat a theif at my store but decided against it (backed out at the last minute) because he was a druggy and those fuckers have knives and shit

:( Creepy.

I worked with this tough cool girl and once someone stole from us and she said: what do you think you're doing? Put those back before I MAKE YOU.

.. and he put it back!

And I nodded from behind her in encouragement.