WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Fuck. You beat me to it. It doesn't look terrible or great if you cut out the ugly head, but i just don't like him. Plus he called us all rude last time. Asshole

sidney- did you just start smoking? For some reason i never pegged you as a smoker but....the avatar...

sidney- did you just start smoking? For some reason i never pegged you as a smoker but....the avatar...

I've been a social smoker for a little while now, but now that being social is a part of the job…haha.

what cigs you smokin these days?

Finished my only pack of Iranian 57's…otherwise I've been smoking what the locals smoke (while I'm traveling). So far it's been a lot of Gauloises…

57.jpg

spacer.gif

This isn't so bad except for the dress shirt, if it's unbutonned it's the right lenght (just near the "v" of the fingers) otherwise wtf, wearing your big bro shirt and cuffs 2 inches too big looks retarded except in some notable exceptions (Demeulemeester flowy oversized shirts).

what a loser

wow what a great first post, you're a real hater. but anyway, nobody fucking cares. he was posted here before and bitches like you already said stupid shit, get with the program. the dude doesn't even post on this board.

Thats what it looks like but it could also be some sort of boots .. because it looks like it could be a hightop shoe .. really unsure just bad lighting

hap's waywts have become one big blur to me...i cannot distinguish one day from the next any more except for the different settings. The other day he posted himself wearing a blue sweatshirt and i damn near flipped, it was like being jolted out of a catatonic episode

even at his worst he is still better than most

i still remember that blue "LIBERAL AND MISERABLE" crewneck sweat, that was a brilliant waywt

minkous has tamed his colors but it looks like he could still use some more co-ordinated materials, the silk tie + suede boots is confusing, needs more occupational/class harmony i think

^ really? nah. his best is at best mediocre compared to other gothninjas these days. people only suck his dick cuz hes been at it for awhile. now its just played out. done with. he wears the same things over and over, and it doesnt even look good

Guest jmatsu
Maybe its just the shitty lighting but is dude wearing ballet flats?

imgp9429xk5.jpg

hahahaha....fuckin tinkerbell from (i've) never never (been laid) land.

Guest jmatsu
in addition to cooker-cutter 'purcells+raw or wannabe raw denim' fit... dumb name hulo

i don't think those jeans b raw. recently i don't like raw denim, but a shitty wash is even worse.

naval caps have been played out by the japs like 3 years ago. purple scarf is as gay as the day this nig was born.

hahahaha....fuckin tinkerbell from (i've) never never (been laid) land.

And you said i looked like a catamite. This eros ass kid looks worthy of zeus himself.

Can't really tell much about the outfit from that pic. Gotta have shoes on to judge properly. Make or break.

DSC_9837.jpg

Kids puttin up dey girls as refutations to shit that happen on sufu is like the stubby trolls at styleforum posting shit fits in front of their hundred grand cars.

Weak shit, take your girl and your selvedge and get the fuck out. I see cute girls every day, it don't make you dope.