WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Guest winq
lets see i can only take one pair of shoes with me.... hmmm it needs to be really versatile... i know, the Rick Owens moon boots!

Their actually the most versatile shoe I have on me right now (with my wardrobe). Plus I wanted to beat them in since I received them 2 days before I left. I only own one other pair of sneakers, which are on the verge of death. The rest of my shoes are boots and the last thing I'd want is to walk 10+ hours a day in calf high boots.

lets see i can only take one pair of shoes with me.... hmmm it needs to be really versatile... i know, the Rick Owens moon boots!

i'd say the rick owens sneakers work with pretty much everything we've seen from winq's wardrobe; so yes, they are versatile.

i'd say the rick owens sneakers work with pretty much everything we've seen from winq's wardrobe; so yes, they are versatile.

You think big white space boots work with everything black though...

But yeah, in general I'd tend to agree. Where are you guys at BTW (meaning winq and co.)?

i love the RO sneaks, and its just the tongue that makes them seem so huge, they are actually not as big as many other shoes.

i love the colorway as well, i have the same one. construction is more along the lines of a boot (inner sole) than a sneaker.

win, is that the n(n) hat? collapsible top? i want to buy exdope's, but i dont like the brown as much as blax

winq the hat is cute, it was just the pairing with the RO's which made the outfit look a little off. no frowns (:

if the ro's were a different color way (the black dominant one) i think you coulda pulled them off exquisitely.

you still look sexy as hell though. i give you that. semi- homo.

it doesnt look that bad except for the boots, even if theyre ann d, workboots're difficult to put an outfit like that

also, its easy to hate on it because of the background, it'd probably look better against a white wall and wood panel floor with an outlet on the bottom-left

fedoralounge.com...ha I know I shouldn't but

all of these were on the first page I clicked on

fuck that place is a GOLDmine. I didn't see a single guy where I thought "Man, that guy pulls of Jack Nicholson in Chinatown to a tee" which is really what 100% of that site are going for (epic fail)

Guest thrashbandicoot
anyone else would get mad rep for this

just because he can't take pictures for shit doesn't mean he deserves hate

Arent you just the perfect little fanboy? Get off a niggas dick.

auschwitz looking motherfucker.

p1000109qg0.jpg

spend so much money to look like such shit, you dont look natural in those clothes at all

I'm down with this except for high/flood water pants + boots. I'd have gone with regular length black tucked into boots or maybe even white kicks. but otherwise FeElIn' DiS

also, its easy to hate on it because of the background, it'd probably look better against a white wall and wood panel floor with an outlet on the bottom-left

but then he'd look like st... oh.. i see what you did there.

Guest jmatsu

i don't think that ed looks good at all, but let's all face it.

this recent fit looks way better than any of constant struggle's efforts.

it's like one turd stinks just alittle less than the other. sorry about that...we shouldn't even give a shit.

evan's style has evolved immensely...is it just me, or does it seem like just yesterday when he posted himself here in that poorly lit room with a white tee and some ill fitting apcs?

i have to commend the effort and dedication at the very least.

he should've cut off at the middle, when he was wearing nice jeans and a cardigan and Com projects