WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

ummm, westside.... those "girls" are actually crusty, white, middle-aged, republican men that wear what soundune's got on... so, umm, yeah. had to break it to ya.

tricked again. GODDAMN THAI MUFUCKAZ. nxt 1 that trick me i SWARE IMMA KILL EM.

I read the Economist for the captions. They're often ridiculous and understated. Also the cartoon on the page with the news in brief. Other than that it's all numbers and help wanted ads for finance ministers of small developing countries.

I read the New Yorker for the reviews.

Virgin WAYWT!

Sorry for awful lighting also

dsc00611ej9.jpg

What really bothers me about this is the shirt being untucked. I'm not sure if the jacket is too short or if the sleeves are to long. In the end, this is just too derivative. It evokes the same emotions as the post Halifamous quoted earlier.

I read the Economist for the captions. They're often ridiculous and understated. Also the cartoon on the page with the news in brief. Other than that it's all numbers and help wanted ads for finance ministers of small developing countries.

I read the New Yorker for the reviews.

i love scanning the economist for help wanted ads. the jobs listed are serious nation building stuff and the qualifications are some next level shit.

dsc00611ej9.jpg

damn you guys are quick beat me to it usually i couldnt be arsed to copy and paste but this out fit is fuking retarded,on what planet did he look in the mirror and think 'yeah this looks fucking cool' those pants with tht shirt and jacket look so stupid in fact any jeans with that shirt and jacket is just stupid but those reds are just the limit,indie douche bag i dread to think what shoes he has on i hope its fucked vans just to complete the wrongness

rant over

That's why I like trader. It's load of bullshit and egomaniacs but its good bullshit.

BSD Monthly -- a magazine for BSD's, written by BSD's

Bottles & Models (a lifestyle guide for BSD's)

These are all goldmine publications waiting to happen.

This fit gives me convulsions, and I'm trying to figure out why.

There's nothing big wrong with this outfit, it just doesn't evoke anything in me, there is no reference, no attempted aesthetic, no direction. This is wearing clothes at its most basic form.

That's some deep shit, right there.

IMG_9806.jpg

for god's sake buy this man some fucking socks that dont end at the ankle. Or you could just crop the bottom of photo. do something though.

who the fuck is this guy? someone take his camera away, he takes all of the style advice the gq doles out that is fucking great on the right person. For example, the no socks with dress pants worked for Thom Browne models who weighed nothing had cool hair and really slim suits and cropped cuffs. The watch over the cuf worked for that italian greaseball who buys a new ferarri everyday. NOTHING WORKS FOR YOU.

who the fuck is this guy? someone take his camera away, he takes all of the style advice the gq doles out that is fucking great on the right person. For example, the no socks with dress pants worked for Thom Browne models who weighed nothing had cool hair and really slim suits and cropped cuffs. The watch over the cuf worked for that italian greaseball who buys a new ferarri everyday. NOTHING WORKS FOR YOU.

is this one better?

Kyoto044.jpg