WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Coming from the guy whose girlfriend has posted fits involving disgusting winter-thick boots with skirts and shorts...

i've never worn "winter thick" boots with shorts... that was also jane-with levi cut-offs if i can remember correctly, and chloe boots? what i post has nothing to do with jeff or his opinion. janes fit sucked. the boots are ugly, and her skin is pasty. he's sick of her using labels to avoid getting neg-repped. that's a fairly valid point if you would just pull your head out of your ass :D

i've never worn "winter thick" boots with shorts... that was also jane-with levi cut-offs if i can remember correctly, and chloe boots? what i post has nothing to do with jeff or his opinion. janes fit sucked. the boots are ugly, and her skin is pasty. he's sick of her using labels to avoid getting neg-repped. that's a fairly valid point if you would just pull your head out of your ass :D

how is she using labels to avoid neg rep?

IMO boots look good regardless of brand, I like those a lot more than the other mondrian styled shoes that everyone else loved...

Jane > this CWG

ALL DAY ERRRDAY

2000db did you really not like that cardigan fit? it wasnt very avant garde, but the jaguar print was pretty cool.

I didn't like it either. No Jane hate, though. <3 Just wasn't feeling that one

ps - those MMM sandal boots are cool but I prefer the black.

pss - if she got a tan, them janks wouldn't be flesh colored anymore!

psss - shut up man.

pssss - (not you, Prof)

I don't like the boots because they're Martin Margiela but it is because Martin Margiela designed them that I like them. + you gotta respect that Southern belle skin in a land of orange monstruosities.

STFU

CWGs with zero style who spend their time broadcasting their sex lives with their mongoloid ape bfs (who incidentally also dress like total crap) on a style forum SHOULD NOT BE SPREADING FASHION HATE. using labels to avoid hate? don't even start!

i still dont jeffyvains "the purpose of boots" argument-obviousley this was all just an excuse for him to talk about assless chaps or whatever

oh and "get a tan?"

no! i may be white but im not corny

STFU

CWGs with zero style who spend their time broadcasting their sex lives with their mongoloid ape bfs (who incidentally also dress like total crap) on a style forum SHOULD NOT BE SPREADING FASHION HATE. using labels to avoid hate? don't even start!

i still dont jeffyvains "the purpose of boots" argument-obviousley this was all just an excuse for him to talk about assless chaps or whatever

oh and "get a tan?"

no! i may be white but im not corny

sweetheart, this is an online forum. don't get your panties all in a bunch because two people who you don't even consider to be on your "level" don't like your outfit and think you're a label whore. (even though, i'm not sure what your level is because i doubt at the age of 16 you'd be able to buy yourself anything remotely expensive without mommy and daddy's wallets. something that i nor jeff have to rely on... not that i'd spend it on high-priced fashion because my world revolves around other things besides trying to make something ugly pretty-like you try to.) and you're skin is pasty. hey, if it works for you-than i guess i'll just have to put up with it. i think you've had a couple of great fits and some really shitty ones and that i'm going to have my opinion on them reguardless of what others think about my fashion taste.

i love when dani or jeff has smart ass remarks. they're always pointless but you they're both stoked on their responses and high fiving and shit back at they're run down ass house.
too busy trying to be witty, need to clean up the cat shit instead imo.

seriously tho, if i saw jane irl i would knock her out and steal her octo-diamond ring as that would be the only thing that might fit me.

seriously tho, if i saw jane irl i would knock her out and steal her octo-diamond ring as that would be the only thing that might fit me.

that ring IS ridiculously cute

^ terrorist

natural persian instinct

conquer, enslave, rape, pillage

im actually a very nice person. i just want that ring.

oh khara!!~

haha. <3

You just debased the hell out of yourself by responding to this. You had a certain mysterious veneer before; but once you opened your mouth with this you lost crazy points.

Oh and the SuFu lingo from someone who has been a member less than 5 minutes is just weak.

CWGs with zero style

i may be white but im not corny

You just debased the hell out of yourself by responding to this. You had a certain mysterious veneer before; but once you opened your mouth with this you lost crazy points.

Oh and the SuFu lingo from someone who has been a member less than 5 minutes is just weak.

Yeah, I thought she was aiight till she opened up yer yap. Most of these fillies here should be seen and not heard.