Waffles.fm

savage

Just wanted to toss my request in. Long time SFer (not a lot of posts). I have a ton of music, but never had the storage to get involved in a site like waffles or what, but, fortunately now I do. I do not have any invites to other sites, just looking to get involved. Would be open to discussing other types of trades. Please PM me if you are willing to talk. Thanks a lot.

anyone's a member of both waffles and what. i use what quite a bit and really like, but was wondering if there was anything waffles was better at or would make it worth it to try to get an account

I am a member of both sites and I frequent What more. It's probably the best music tracker on the web as of now.

is what better for EDM?

a friend is telling me about 0daymusic.com you have to pay for a subscription or wait forever for DL's. Im considering paying instead of begging for invites for the others.

anyone heard of this? they seem to have alot of stuff i cant find for free on blogs but doesnt always say the quality in the description.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...