Waffles.fm

savage

What is the inactivity measure?

Not downloading anything for a certain period of time (how long)? Or not logging on for a certain period of time? I don't like to download torrents unless i can't find something otherwise.

For some reason I think i'm more likely to get caught downloading at school via torrents than through using filesharing sites...

I'm so glad demonoid is back up. My ratio on there is nothing to fuck with... I don't see how it was so EASY to seed and get my ratio up on there when it is so hard on all the other sites.

If anybody needs demonoid PM me.

I have Waffles and What.CD for trades though :)

Does anybody have any Movie/TV Show tracker invites? I have Waffles and What.CD for trade.

I am looking to join some kind of tracker like that. Want to get my Movies and Shows up to date! Demonoid has some stuff, but not everything that I need.

I do not remember who the great person was on here, that invite me to OiNK but I love him

Does anybody have any Movie/TV Show tracker invites? I have Waffles and What.CD for trade.

I am looking to join some kind of tracker like that. Want to get my Movies and Shows up to date! Demonoid has some stuff, but not everything that I need.

I do not remember who the great person was on here, that invite me to OiNK but I love him

Would a goem.org invite work?

• 2 weeks later...