Legit checks megathread - post your legit checks here!

the breaks

I ordered a Dior Homme polo from what seems to be a legit Sufu user. I got it and it looks nice and all but the only thing that worries me is that there is no reference number on the inside of the shirt. There are three little tags, one that's silver and says "46", a black one that says "Made in Italy", and the last has washing instructions. It came attached with a tag that reads "We invite you to try this item on without removing the identification tag and disposable seal. Items without the tag and seal will not be accepted in case of return". Thoughts?

I ordered a Dior Homme polo from what seems to be a legit Sufu user. I got it and it looks nice and all but the only thing that worries me is that there is no reference number on the inside of the shirt. There are three little tags, one that's silver and says "46", a black one that says "Made in Italy", and the last has washing instructions. It came attached with a tag that reads "We invite you to try this item on without removing the identification tag and disposable seal. Items without the tag and seal will not be accepted in case of return". Thoughts?

pics of the tag

I have a dior homme shirt from the private dior homme sales in Paris with a white wash tag and no reference as well but yours "seems" to be a fake. Post pics!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I bought a Nike Loopwheeler crewneck sweatshirt on eBay. Legit?

I guess with all the hype I read about Loopwheeler, I expected it to be super-soft or massage my balls or something. It kind of just feels like a sweatshirt.

3969037049_6aa59e0418.jpg

3969038151_e439252937.jpg

3969812056_46f7be11fd.jpg

3969040661_affa567309.jpg

!support legit, dont forget to check the rep. power of the seller as well

Visvim Fluxus legit check!

P1010565.JPGP1010567.JPGP1010568.JPGP1010569.JPGP1010570.JPG52e944c4b3f70128023ca1b8451e2-medium.jpg

Don't know if its possible to tell from these pictures. A guy is selling them so cheap its almost too good to be true. He tells they are real bought from Hong Kong couole years ago.

EDIT: Never mind, the guy indirectly admitted that they are fake.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...