Raf Simons x Eastpak

pmpacrmb

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much are crinkly messenger bag type things going for after shipping right now? Just curious so i know what's a good deal if i see it on sale in supermarket or saletimes come this winter

okay i dunno if its because of the way it needs to be stuffed, the material, or what, but the long backpacks look stupid as fuck(looks like a giant condom or sleeping bag) when it's not empty in the middle(like in the official pics and such)...also pretty surprised that so many people are into the crinkled thing(i think it only works on the duffle and messengers), but then again i havent seen this shit irl yet...i think i'm gonna hold off until i can find the patch bags or maybe the long shiny pack(if it looks nice irl)

argh, i want a picture of the duffel too. so tempted to buy but i wanna make sure they're big enough.

i think they are big ones. i didnt bring mine out today so i cannot take pictures to compare but they are definitely not small. and the cord-sling is a nice touch. they are a little too long so i knotted them shorter a little. i am not so sure if this is the right way. :confused: oh and i got hit by customs via luisaviaroma. :mad:

i think they are big ones. i didnt bring mine out today so i cannot take pictures to compare but they are definitely not small. and the cord-sling is a nice touch. they are a little too long so i knotted them shorter a little. i am not so sure if this is the right way. :confused: oh and i got hit by customs via luisaviaroma. :mad:

just wondering how big it is. can you fit like a normal sized watermelon in there? if so, how mluch space will there will be left? and how does it look with the strings as a backpack or tote. which model did you get? the black poofy or crumply? how's the material, how will they hold upto use? i'm itching my trigger finger for these.

just wondering how big it is. can you fit like a normal sized watermelon in there? if so, how mluch space will there will be left? and how does it look with the strings as a backpack or tote. which model did you get? the black poofy or crumply? how's the material, how will they hold upto use? i'm itching my trigger finger for these.

uhm they can fit watermelon(s) but that depends on how big the watermelons grow in your area. :P but i won't advise lugging around watermelons in these as the material is rather thin. i got the shiny poofy ones in the duffel model. i honestly, honestly don't think that the material is the type that will last you for 10 years. they probably may just last a season (oh no!). but heck, it's a bag.

uhm they can fit watermelon(s) but that depends on how big the watermelons grow in your area. :P but i won't advise lugging around watermelons in these as the material is rather thin. i got the shiny poofy ones in the duffel model. i honestly, honestly don't think that the material is the type that will last you for 10 years. they probably may just last a season (oh no!). but heck, it's a bag.

Yeah, saw these in person. Shiny def wouldn't last a day to day beating. It's very thin... almost comparable to a regular t shirt.

I wonder though... do these come with eastpak's warranty?

just got an email from colette saying they sold out of the crinkle duffle (which i placed my order for a week and a half ago, mind you), so i'm a bit pissed at them. but it's all good; i got the crinkle backpack from oki-ni instead and saved nearly $70.

the crinkle material looks pretty durable to me, do you think it would last day to day at school?

yeah, i think this would fare better as a carry on or weekend bag. i'm gonna put my laptop in a padded sleeve before putting in here. and yes, it's like paper thin and without any structure.

really thin huh? that really sucks. my bags usually go through crazy beatings. DAMN YOU RAF SIMONZZZ!!!!!!!

crinkly long pack just arrived. cannot believe how fucking thin this thing is.

Told you mang. Still looks good when you fill it a little though

I'm considering getting some thin foam rubber to make it more stable

Though they pale in price comparison to ss 08 you shouldn't have to doctor a 200 dollar backpack. Hough I have to say at least I can get through the train doors easily with it. Put my laptop in a sleeve in there and I'm good to go.

Told you mang. Still looks good when you fill it a little though

I'm considering getting some thin foam rubber to make it more stable