Raf Simons x Eastpak

pmpacrmb

I got my long shiny backpack in the post from Colette today. The material was different to what I expected; I had anticipated a sort of hard shiny plastic, but instead it is soft and flexible like a bin bag. The construction seems ok, I wouldn't say it blew me away but it's not really anything to scoff at for the money. As I'll be using it as a day to day pack I just hope it is durable in the long run. In terms of what it can hold, it is just what I was looking for from a bag that I plan to use as a university lugger; I can fit in my Macbook Pro, a folder or two, a couple of books, and still have a bit of room at the top due to the extra length.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my long shiny backpack in the post from Colette today. The material was different to what I expected; I had anticipated a sort of hard shiny plastic, but instead it is soft and flexible like a bin bag. The construction seems ok, I wouldn't say it blew me away but it's not really anything to scoff at for the money. As I'll be using it as a day to day pack I just hope it is durable in the long run. In terms of what it can hold, it is just what I was looking for from a bag that I plan to use as a university lugger; I can fit in my Macbook Pro, a folder or two, a couple of books, and still have a bit of room at the top due to the extra length.

This is good news. I was kinda afraid that you couldn't fit a laptop in it. Hopefully I'll get mine tomorrow.

The laptop space was my major concern too, but you can definitely fit in anything up to MBP size. I put mine in a laptop sleeve and it still squeezes in. I'll post some fit pictures of the long backpack a little later today if you like.

yeah! Which did you get? the longer one or?

The long one. Couldn't find my cam yesterday but will get some pics today. Also, it's fucking roomy. Just tried stuffing some shit down and there was easily room for a blanket, a sweatsuit and a huge towel.

Kunk, don't think there's any left on colette

Here's some pics of the cumply long backpack as promised. Due to no patience, high ISO and no PS installed they're kinda bad... all of em. But at least it's something to look at

Pocket with zipper attached to the top of the bag, good for wallets, phones, keys and such

Bild001.jpg

Material close up

Bild002.jpg

For some reason the bag comes with a big ass... dustbag

Bild003.jpg

Size compared to my 15" laptop

Bild004.jpg

As you can see it's really thin which also makes it incredibly unstable. Guess that'll be annoying

Bild005.jpg

I just tried to fill it up with some stuff but obviously couldn't get my hands on enough. In this pic there's 4 tees, 1 zip up sweat, 1 pair of jeans, a ski helmet, 1 pair of shorts and the dust bag. As you can see there's plenty of room left at the top.

Bild006.jpg

Fit. I couldn't find my tripod so this pic is utter trash. Ignore my sweats lol

Bild007.jpg