Raf Simons x Eastpak

pmpacrmb

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really like the fw raf paks but i could fuck with the crumpled flap pak there after someone sells it in supermarket for cheap in a few months or whenever it hits sales and i can get it for like $75 (maybe then). Perfect for carrying a few light notebooks or maybe 1 small book or two.

How many of you are getting the long vs the short backpack. Can't decide. Fuck my need to consult sufu before purchasing things.

Edit: nevermind i got the long.

i got the short because it's bigger overall and i legitimately need a lot of volume since i have no sizeable bags... long is dope too though nice pick upppp

fuck first i thought the price was in euros

id still cop but fucking shipping and duties is a bitch

fuck canada

fuck canadafuck canada

fuck canada

fuck canadafuck canadafuck canada

fuck canada

fuck canadafuck canadafuck canadafuck canadafuck canadafuck canadafuck canada

v

sd segaeGRAENRHAEWOHNAWh

looking at the measurments the "padded backpack" or the so called "short" one is both higher and wider than the long? That means this is like an ordinary eastpak backpack, just oversized? or is it like a standard eastpak? I want both a backpack and a weekender, but I recently bought a lot of stuff so I'll have to wait. But more stockists to come I guess, so It will not be a problem ordering them.

Nah, it's just that Oki-ni fucked up. The info and measurements on the long backpack is for the messenger, if you take a look they're identical. Small backpack is pretty much a standard backpack in shape, at least judging from the measruements.