Raf Simons x Eastpak

pmpacrmb

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I was just at my local Barney's, and they have the long shiny bag, and medium sized patch bag, and the crinkly bag. I'm willing to do pickups if you guys still need them, I'm not too sure!

I'm interested in the medium sized patch bag. What colors do they have? and are there any compartments inside the bag?

Pics would be nice, if you can take any.

they're authentic in that those are stock pictures from the release...they're not in that the user has no pictures of the actual item

I'll go back tonight, see if I can take pictures too. The patch bag looked blue? I think, it was kind of late when I got there, and I was tired. Anyways, they were all in the 200-250 price range.

See you kids tonight then.

I want the grey ones, but navy one might be ok too.

Cool, I'll wait for it

Okay, turns out I was wrong, they have the grey ones, not the navy ones. Prices areeee...

Patch bag is 235 dollars

Long shiny bag is 215

Crinkle bag is 235

Plus applicable taxes. editeditedit.

img0358tm8.jpg

img0359uh6.jpg

img0360xx5.jpg

The long bag has a pocket inside it for pens and such. The rest of the bags don't have any inner pockets. The patch bag obviously has one outer pocket. Hardware is quality stuff, better than the bags I have. :( Also, the insides are really soft.

Yay, PM me by tonight, I can pick them up tomorrow and ship em out priority if you'd like.

The more I look at 'em, the more I find myself warming up to the wool ones.

agree but then again, soon everyone would get it since the crinkly n shiny black hype is almost over

i need to see these in real life first.

When I saw it, I didn't think so. I just feel like holding a laptop in there would be uncomfortable, and it's kind of small as well.

Now that I've had the wool one for awhile, I think it's really nice. Too bad it's too expensive for me to keep.

But I also feel like it would be dirty easily.