More Buzz Rickson x William Gibson stuff

xcoldricex

• 6 months later...

I'm in Tokyo at the moment..

Get this shit...

Buzz Rickson x William Gibson Chuck Taylor style shoes, hi's and low's, black and brown.

Also, Buzz Rickson x William Gibson x Head Porter. Laptop bags, man purses, and duffle bags.

Fall 2008.

Elusive, yes. But once spotted, actually quite approachable. Read through the forum at williamgibsonbook.com. Gibsonoids relate their personal encounters.

Kiya, enough!! Throw that shit up on your website. I need me a pair of those suede M-43's, size 10.5, brah.

Elusive, yes. But once spotted, actually quite approachable. Read through the forum at williamgibsonbook.com. Gibsonoids relate their personal encounters.

Kiya, enough!! Throw that shit up on your website. I need me a pair of those suede M-43's, size 10.5, brah.

All the footwear only goes up to 9.5US, but they run half a size big.

• 4 months later...

Head Porter x Buzz Rickson x William Gibson Bags

Head Porter, Japan's most famous bag company comes together with Buzz Rickson (Sugar Cane) and William Gibson to bring us this new collection of bags. This may be Head Porter's most ambitious project yet...

The fabrics used for the collection is nylon originally developed for military bulletproof vests, which is 5 times stronger

than regular nylon fabric, and genuine horse leather made for Buzz Rickson's A-2 jackets.

Both bags come with a Porter MAG light as a zipper pull, various inner hidden pockets, gusseted outer pockets, removable shoulder straps, and more.

You can't ask for a better built or more well designed bag from any company.

There is also a William Gibson party coming up at Self Edge on November 9th with the man himself, more information to follow.

Both the shoulder bag and the laptop bag (book bag) are now available in-store and via the online store in extremely limited quantities. Check the online store for more photos and specs on the bags:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=78

laptop_01_web-730616.jpg

hip_01_web-798163.jpg

hip_04_web-798329.jpg

laptop_02_web-761923.jpg

laptop_03_web-761940.jpg

hip_05_web-730597.jpg

laptop_05_web-771472.jpg

laptop_07_web-742917.jpg

christ, when did sufu get a boner for gibson/when did gibson become a fashion icon? not objecting, just curious...though neuromancer is the fucking shit and i really should read the rest of that trilogy

ps the bags look nice as shit

christ, when did sufu get a boner for gibson/when did gibson become a fashion icon? not objecting, just curious...though neuromancer is the fucking shit and i really should read the rest of that trilogy

read pattern recognition... it's basically sufu, the book version.

read pattern recognition... it's basically sufu, the book version.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Buzz Rickson & William Gibson Athletic Shoes

William Gibson, always the fan of a faceless and logo-less product that exceeds all expectations; something timeless and classic that most across the world can relate to. Last week we brought you William Gibson's Head Porter bags, and this week we've got his new line of Athletic Shoes.

Available both in Low-Cut and High-Cut models, these sneakers are a fresh take on a classic shoe with a nod to military gear from the Buzz Rickson camp.

There is also a William Gibson party coming up at Self Edge on November 9th with the man himself, more information to follow.

Available now in-store and via our online store, check the online store for sizing information and more photos and specifications:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=78

gibsonchucks_01_web-732596.jpg

gibsonchucks_02_web-732580.jpg

gibsonchucks_05_web-786176.jpg

gibsonchucks_08_web-709276.jpg

gibsonchucks_10_web-736242.jpg

gibsonchucks_09_web-709295.jpg

gibsonchucks_07_web-786192.jpg

gibsonchucks_03_web-759540.jpg

gibsonchucks_14_web-761913.jpg

gibsonchucks_16_web-761931.jpg