Warehouse Denim Contest [pics and discussion]

cheep

so warehouse wants to feature us the the 3rd Edition of the Lightning Magazine Denim Issue!! This is a huge honor and something that is unheard of at free of charge to us. Basically they want to make a story of this and get a scope of:

*what kind of people are participating (anyone famous or with a crazy job or something),

*the time frame,

*the rules,

*if we have a sponsor (i thought it was warehouse but maybe we should try to find someone?)

so, anyone famous, or with a crazy job or something... pm me or reply in the thread. if youd like to keep the info off of sufu there is an email account that ill have up soon that you can send info to.

When that magazine comes out someone HAS to help me get it!

Btw. I work as denim manager (whoo big title ashamed0004.gif) at a shop called Weekday (not exatcly a crazy job).

Nuts to have Jay-Z and Lebron in this

You all know what they look like,

they fit me like a dream,

they're going to be featured on the BiG site and in some Japanese denim geek magazine.

PLUS:

Both Jay Z and some other rich American guy have the same pair, but 8 waistsizes bigger and with another nr in them.

Spot is blown so that's why I'm selling them...

You all want these!

(10)

Number 42 checking in. 31 waist and hemmed a couple of inches. My true waist is 33. I did a tub soak / hang dry as I was a bit worried about the thighs.

I'm really pleased with the fit but I may just do a hot wash and toss 'em in the dryer to get most of the shrinkage out.

sufu66011-11-07.jpg

You all want these!

How much? Careful, you'll be setting the post-hype pricing with your asking price. No pressure.

hey chattypuma

did Jay-Z and Lebron register for that contest map location thing? pretty lame if they don't even if we already know where they are from.........

Naw man, they couldn't figure out which house to put up in there.

update

i felt like the shrinkage wasnt out of the way completely on mine so i threw them in for another hot soak for about two hours...they're halfway through right now

im also setting up a blog about my pair , i saw someone else do that on here and i thought it would be a great idea

anyways here are some stupid macro shots i took, nothing special just a 6.0mp canon powershot

img1430yl9.jpg

img1433hm9.jpg

thats pretty cool bonanz

how did you catch that, did his still have arcurates, thats the only way i would think you could tell

yeah, it flashed real quick and caught my eye and I tivo'd it back, it's possible it could have been something else, it was a little difficult to tell because of the angle, but I was almost positive with the uneven arcs and i'm pretty sure I caught the bartack too.

but I guess if he needs special order 40" inseams they probably still had the arcs, and I doubt anyone's gonna pull out the seam ripper in front of lebron lol

edit: someone named "denimdeterioration" pm'd me this picture lol

1994427393_f092a77dd8_o.jpg

belated pic.

i'm going to wash and hang dry them one more time because BIG hemmed them 2 inches too short and i'm scared that not all the shrinking is out of the way. i don't want to waste a couple of months of wear on jeans that will end up being impossible to wear.

And honestly, thank you big for not even bothering to respond to my emails.(10)

80n34ue.jpg

^^^^

dude relax do you know how busy BIG was with trying to coordinate everything regarding the contest

gordon damn near broke his hand, i think the least you could do is hide your dissatisfaction with their (always excellent) customer service

check the trade thread, if they're too short maybe you can trade with someone else who needs your size, everything will work out for the best (hopefuly)