Warehouse Denim Contest [pics and discussion]

cheep

Thanks! I'm real psyched on these jeans. I'll miss the S5000VX, but these are really incredible. I love the cut, the slim but not skinny legs, the denim is amazing. I seriously can't believe I got these for about half of my sammies! This is seriously the pair I've been waiting for.

Also exciting since it's my first true raw pair. I got all my other jeans used, and they had all either been soaked or worn before. This is the first pair of raw denim that I and only I have worn. Psyched!

good to see you've changed your mind about this denim...you seem pretty excited about them now after you werent at first lol.

I'm a fat ass. A 33 would be the perfect size for me, but I think with a 34 I'll be alright once I wash and dry them. I'm a size 33 in APCs and once they stretched they are nice, as long as I keep a belt on and the sizes after washing and drying are right I'll be good with 34's.

Just sent in the order. Asked to have one inch hemmed off, that'll be perfect.

No. 149 checking in. Size 32.

1929617688_9779303eb8.jpg

I've always dreamed of a blue bathtub:

1929619462_a732c646ee.jpg

Presoak on the left; postsoak on the right:

1928786453_1847e726db.jpg

Presoak measurements:

Waist: 36.5"

Front Rise: 11.5"

Back Rise: 15"

Upper Thigh: 12"

Inseam: 39"

Knee: 9.5"

Leg Opening: 8.5"

Soaked them in hot water for about 2 hours, pissed on them (thanks for the tip, rnrswitch), then low heat in the dryer for about an hour, and hang dried overnight. Jizz free. Post soak measurements + a day of wear:

Waist: 35"

Front Rise: 10.5"

Back Rise: 15"

Upper Thigh: 12"

Inseam: 36"

Knee: 9.5"

Leg Opening: 8.5"

I'm guessing they still have some more shrinking to go, so I hot soaked 'em and in the dryer right now. Anyone have any thoughts on whether I should get them hemmed?

N-Tice It's really great on you!!

Are you quadruplets? (^_^)

If so... you bought 4 pairs of SUFU 660.

I envy you man. haha I like the color of your shits. cool~

Haha...thanks, man. And yes, I am four people, actually. I get a lot of shit done that way.

Hot washed and hung dried my w33. Perfect fit. Prob could have got away with w32 but reckon these will be more comfortable. Tried to post newspaper/fit pics using Photobucket but as I am a computer retard it keeps telling me invalid file...

I'll just have to be one of those 'boring contestants!!"

Quote:

hey we have a couple extra pairs in 31 34 35 and 38 that I've made available on the website on a first come basis.

these are $175 since they were purchased after the deadline.

G

you heard it here... if you want a pair go get em.

Ouch. Had emailed BIG and asked if I could get a 35" exchanged for a 34" a couple of weeks ago. Was told they'd get back to me once second shipment went out--but apparently decided to sell the extras instead of exchange. 34s are gone now.

If anyone wants to buy an unsoaked, unworn, and unhemmed pair of 35", $155 shipped + paypal fees if applicable.

...going to be receiving them today... they reached oakland.... W00T!!! now i gotta get me a newspaper.

*edit* nevermidn the newspaper... i went ghetto and printed out a page off the SFgate.... also a cellphone pic for date. posts later on here/blog.