Warehouse Denim Contest [pics and discussion]

cheep

you better hope your contest jeans dont turn into

contest shorts

contest skirt

or contest hand towel

i would +rep you for your troubles but im out

but on a side note like cheep said

these are some of the best fitting jeans i have...i would LOVE to get another pair of the non sufu 660s ooh weee

I don't think I'm going to keep these. I probably would if I could have got a size 26, but the 27 is just too big in the crotch, waist, leg, etc. When I sit down I get a huge tent because of all the extra fabric.

Ordo, Cotton Duck and Anton all have me jealous too... Their's fit much nicer.

so in my excitement to soak and stuff i failed to realize the extra cuff given me was almost 5 inches long.

And instead of a Post soak 32, i received a pre soak 32.

I don't mind, but i'm kinda screwed if they happen to shrink anymore. right now their just a tad over 30 inches,

c'est la vie.

d, try hot washing again before you throw in the towel.
from the pic it looks ok...diamonds, you should do another hot wash cuz i was in the same position after my first hot wash i was gonna sell them also...but after another hot soak, decided to keep it

So are these really shrinking after more than 1 wash?

Mine are tagged 30"

Pre-soak they measured 34"

post soak they went down to 33-33.5"

decided to wash (with a little detergent to hopefully take out the starch) and hot dry. That got them down to 32.5"

But I would still like them to lose another inch just becasue they're still a little loose & everybody is saying they're stretching.

has anybody gotten another inch out of a second or 3rd wash?

i dont have mine yet but post wash measurements are 32 for a 30 label waist. i dont know if you are going to get them down to a 31-31.5, but there were a few occasions that people got them to the tag size in your case a 30 after their 2nd wash and dryer.

So are these really shrinking after more than 1 wash?

Mine are tagged 30"

Pre-soak they measured 34"

post soak they went down to 33-33.5"

decided to wash (with a little detergent to hopefully take out the starch) and hot dry. That got them down to 32.5"

But I would still like them to lose another inch just becasue they're still a little loose & everybody is saying they're stretching.

has anybody gotten another inch out of a second or 3rd wash?