Warehouse Denim Contest [pics and discussion]

cheep

check the trash, there was a whole thread about it.

homophobic, gaybashing, neo-nazi comments... or something

Really, where in the trash?

My 29's just came in the mail and they are huge on me. How many inches are they expected to shrink after a soak? I might have to sell or trade these :mad:.

there are pre wash and post wash charts on BIGs site.

^^^^^^

i believe there will be a seperate thread made (if not already) for the trading and possible acquring of a new pair

from what i understand (based on info gathered from cheep and chicken in the thread) that Gordon did order some extra pairs?

ive also read on here that warehouse/dubbleworks was going to make the same jean with a usual stock just with a few details changed...dont quote me on that, but im pretty sure i read that on here somwhere, not too sure if its true or not.

anywho, just wait for the thread before shit gets all confused

so why dont you just xchange them when the time comes

come on the more people in so cal in the contest the better haha

we can all meet up and compare jeenz and fadezzzz

The thing with exchanging these jeans is that most ppl want to size down and noone wants to size up. So it's going to be hard for someone with a size 30 trying to get a size 29 when the person with the size 29 wants a size 28 and so on.

The thing with exchanging these jeans is that most ppl want to size down and noone wants to size up. So it's going to be hard for someone with a size 30 trying to get a size 29 when the person with the size 29 wants a size 28 and so on.

exactly what i was thinking. someone that wants to size down is going to need to find someone that wants to size up and so far that doesn't sound too likely from the people that have received their jeans already

50 euros!? You didn't ask Gordon to undervalue the package?

Well the customs here can be a bit of a pain and demand an invoice before they release the package (no matter what value is stated), and this time they did.. oh well, i will survive ;)

Well the customs here can be a bit of a pain and demand an invoice before they release the package (no matter what value is stated), and this time they did.. oh well, i will survive ;)

Seconded..Europe is the worst - even if there´s no price tag and the package is marked as gift - customs still wants you to show up with a stupid bill...:mad:

Seconded..Europe is the worst - even if there´s no price tag and the package is marked as gift - customs still wants you to show up with a stupid bill...:mad:

yup, same here in Belgium. I think those guys get some kind of commission fee for everything they tax :mad:

exactly what i was thinking someone that wants to size down is going to need to find someone that wants to size up and so far that doesn't sound too likely from the people that have received their jeans already

this is the reason that trading is going to be near impossible. I would have really liked a 31 instead of the 32 I got but the chances of that happening are ziltch. So i'm just sucking it up gonna have them tapered and wear a belt all of the time. There not the best fitting jeans I have but there also not the worst.:P

Just ask whoever is shipping the jeans to include a birthday card as well as undervalue the package to fool customs, they shouldn't ask of an invoice then (works for me).