Post pics of ugly girls!!!111

herpsky

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

my friend added this girl to facebook purely because she was unattractive, but I guess i'm not being much better by putting it up

uggo3.jpg

uggo.jpg

also, OH MY GOD, my friend sent this to me and if I remember correctly, she found it in someone's facebook album...FUCK who puts this picture of their friend up.

is that hair or shit? eughhh

uggo2.jpg

dont worry about what a bunch of people on the internet think about you. i cant stand people who mock others based on their lack of good looks. you may as well be racist or whatever, its all discrimination.

(feel better now thanks)

double edit.. there is no place in this world for butt hair on girls. mock away.

my friend added this girl to facebook purely because she was unattractive, but I guess i'm not being much better by putting it up

uggo3.jpg

Damn I have never made that much pasta in my life, its 2 whole packages.

how in the world...she must have back problems. breast reduction?

geekbonchic, i don't know how i could possibly ruin this thread for you after that butt-hair pic.

Please note that she posted before the butt hair picture.

herpes SUCKS. she looks aight from the nose up though. but wtf is that on her upper lip, dirty sanchez??

Rofl dude this is the pic of disillusioned abformented by geekbonchic a couple of posts up, just for some reason their pic was broken.