shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Not to politard this thread up too much but the right wing back lash isn't too big of a surprise given the mass immigration from the third world into the European Union. Euros are getting butthurt on that same immigration tip that Americans always do, and you're seeing that in the polls. Sucks that the racist outliers are gaining such a notable foothold, but unfortunately that's often to be expected with the rise of extreme nationalist movements

This is actually false, I know it is common wisdom but like much of the opinions of its kind, it is pure bullshit.

The extreme right of the most virulent kind (i.e. fascist in inspiration) is mostly sucessful in countries with a low % of immigrants and certainly no recent surge.

ain't japanese folk kind of obsessed with mayonnaise tho?

i can tolerate mayonnaise in asian dishes where other flavors dominate, but mayonnaise on burgs, steak sammich, etc suxxxxx

i won a bag full of kewpie mayo at ramen festival lol

Chinese walnut mayo shrimp. Mainly taste the mayo. What kind do they even use? Iunno.

Tbh I don't really like takoyaki and okonomiyaki that much, but IMO mayo is good on that shit. I prefer non sauce yakisoba, but when I eat it I put mayo. Nonazn shit I put mayo on is like pomme frites ( not kewpie tho).

Y they givin away or had mayo at a ramen festival 4? That weird

Edited by SSchadenfreude

Find that Mayo works best with other intensely flavoured fatty / oily items. I don't get the American logic of putting it on bland shit to begin with, as if expecting that it will make it magically taste better.

We've this fried baby shrimp dish with coconut milk (+ ginger, chilis) at home.  Never meant to be put in a sandwich but it's great on a baguette with a decent amount of mayo.

Same is true for using it with about any cured sausage when put in a sandwich. I terribly enjoy this shit, mainly because of how the mayo works with the chorizo.

tumblr_n1lrnvLuDe1r1d19oo1_500.jpg

there was an advert on Dutch TV a few World Cups ago where someone in a Germany shirt got Mayo dumped on him and the oil in it turned it orange (like the Dutch kit). that's probably my most profound memory of mayonnaise so far

Why the fuck don't you make your own mayo instead of buying shit stuff?

if people end up making their own shit all the time who will save the economy?? dummie

bogus coding academies / bootcamps

as if you could train a semi-competent software engineer in 12 weeks

You don't need to be technically competent to work in new tech or whatever it is called now. Brave new world.

people who threaten to call the local news on u

people who conference their lawyers in (does it look like I give a shiet? still not gonna happen)

people who bulldoze or try to, and will not budge, until they get their way

wasted two hours doing what coulda been done in 15 mins cos they spent rest of the time arguing with me trying to do it their way instead of what I'm bound by policy to do

part that pisses me off is that it's an easy fix

Edited by whitney

so thirsty all the goddamn time!!! drinking liters and liters of that ice cold agua  B) but still feel so thirsty in like five minutes. i mean sometimes its sorta nice tho b/c taking a drink of water when you are really thirsty is satisfying as hell. oh well

Paying fucking $200 because I had a concession card and didn't even notice - it was the first time I was using it. Great way to milk people out of their money you lame australian transport cunts.

the gym at peak hours

go during work. My workplace has a gym and it's never that crowded even though there's hundreds (thousands?) of ppl working in the same building. At an older employer, there was a nysc literally right next door so I would just go in the early afternoon

Lazy ass coworkers who put forth the minimum effort possible even when the job isn't that fucking complicated

I got this at work

plus when her supervisor tries and get her to actually work, work

she goes above him and tells his boss

that he's putting too much pressure on her

wtf

she doesn't help set appts

anything requiring work she slicks onto someone else

and she spends half the time on her phone snapchat, texting, watching World Cup

and the other half on breaks, lunch or who knows where else