RedFoxxworth

shit you hate

Pretty sure the nurses that are assigned to such work are at the bottom of the ladder. I've had similar experiences.

when the keypad device of the laundry building doesn't work forcing me to run around the other side of the building AFTER I shoved a make-shift door stop in only for some twat to remove it.

Dudes rolling up shirt sleeves past their biceps. You lookin gay bro.

^ does that apply to people who roll up short sleeves?

i hate opening an avocado and seeing that it's brown or any color other than green. i know its comming and i can feel it, but i get sad everytime it happens

Dudes rolling up shirt sleeves past their biceps. You lookin gay bro.

Past the biceps?

Either shirt is too loose or arm is too slim :P

I hate waking up early and not being able to get back to sleep. I went to bed at a reasonable time so I could get 7-8 hours and I woke up about 3 hours before my alarm was set to go off. :/

fuck germany and what passes for "hot" dip and "hot" or spicy tortillas here

this is some weak ass pussy shit

hate waking up from a dream where you've dreamt of a place, and you can't remember if the place is real, or if you've dreamt of it so many times that you now think that it's real.

Guest lilbpack1

i htae the current state of hip hop BUT IM CHANGIN IT NOW

#based

hate waking up from a dream where you've dreamt of a place, and you can't remember if the place is real, or if you've dreamt of it so many times that you now think that it's real.

Yes. I hate when I think of a person, place, or event and cannot honestly discern whether he/she or it was or is real, or whether it's all been part of some repeat dream.

First day of school. I enter my first class of the day, History of the US in the 20th century. Why am I taking this class as a Business major? Fuck if I know.

Anyways.. teacher is lecturing and I whip out my cell phone to check my email and I see I am a private message from someone on this site.

I am also sitting next to a really cute girl, who does not know me yet.. but will very soon.

NOT. SHE QUESTIONS MY FORUM CHOICE. THIS BITCH BE LIKE.. wow you go on superfuture? what a waste of time.

I say oh why? she talks.. I do not listen. She then says she goes on ISS occasionally and likes the people there.

The end. End of her.

Yo put me on then, would love a sneakerhead chick.

probably been said before but people who talk while the professor is lecturing. i mean if you need some help fine but don't keep running your mouth while others are actually trying to learn. just do us all a favor and don't attend class.

people who don't follow simple instruction

i'm selling a canada goose bomber on kijiji, telling buyer to email me back time and place, leave my number for him to confirm after work. what does he do? he sends me a text

When you go to get something from its' usual position only to find someone else has taken/used it and not returned it

- morning traffic

- the post office

- school parking lots

Guest nooblet333

Dam being sick is a bitch right now, when I cough my fucking neck and shoulders get a sharp pain :S and I barely can sleep it off.

Freezing so I wear long underwear and layers, sweat my balls off when inside.

^Fucking this. I've started to change the jeans to PJs as soon as I get home, but keep the long johns on for flexibility. Somewhat of a compromise. But the productivity is certainly less when wearing PJs.