shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

fucking technology. what part of sending pictures through bluetooth involves clearing my kid sisters memory card (midway through our Hawaiian vacation no less), making me feel like a total asshole and her bawling?

edit: somehow like 3 hours later the pictures were just randomly on the card again. bizarre, but makes me feel sooo much better :)

^cuz thats how they make back their money from the cheap phone price.

just buy it secondhand without a contract from eBay or CL and put your sim card in and you good to go.

pretty much what I do with my iphone. fuck $30 a month when every other block has free starbucks wifi.

well the thing is i'm eligable for 2 phone upgrades on my family plan so i was gonna get a mytouch and a bold and flip em for some cash since the 2 yr contract signing is so low but all the new phones require data plan now. and i'm told it's a $180 cancellation fee so theres no way for me to profit off of this.

and i didn't even use internet when i had wifi on my old g1. fuckin greedy cunts.

oh word I did that last year. did some market research and found out which non-data phone i was eligible for had the highest profit rate via ebay.

but back then BBs didnt require that bb plan, so i flipped a Curve and added to my iphone fund with the profits

so true. i'm still hangover from yesterday night, i probably won't do much other than having a nice dinner with some friends and that will be way better than attending a 20€ party with some lame djs or paying 50€ for a restaurant i could go to in a week.

New Years Eve. Haven't been out for one for years, it's the worst night of the year to party IMO. Expensive, crowded and hella cold.

TRUEEEE!!!

i hate nye. people feel compelled to go out and have the best night of the year. yeah right, fuck you. i will have dinner with friends and family and probably stay home.

can't wait for people asking me "what did you do on nye?"

I've got a big one.

Fuck people who don't own a decent pair of speakers or headphones and claim "music is my life"-type bullshit. That's like saying you're an art lover and wearing sunglasses in the museum.

Also, fuck Lady Gaga.

putting a t-shirt on backwards.

putting a wool sweater on backwards

having to miss 2/3 of my winter break to stay at home and take care of the injured father.

having to wake up at 4am to help my injured father take a piss because he can't get up from bed on his own.

having to help him up again 3 hours later when i just fell asleep again so he can watch TV.