shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Waking up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat, then when I try to go back to sleep after I towel off, the bed is a little moist, and FREEZING cold in that spot

this has been happening to me for the past 5 nights.

when theres wax/too much wax on an apple.

this stupid fatfuck in a prius when i was merging onto the freeway on my way to go study was tailing me like crazy. IT'S CALLED MERGING! just because you're angry that everyone else doesn't wheeze every two minutes doesn't mean you have to outlet your anger at your obesity into driving like an asshole. i hella brake checked that guy. sheeesh.

When they pass you and flip you off, smile and wave back like you know them

It pisses them right off, anyone I have done that to goes completely nuclear

firstly, i'd like to say that they do go apeshit

secondly, i'd like to say fuck you cause thats usually me

houston has the most drivers with road rage i think. i know top 5

smart wool and icebreaker both make pure merino liners for wearing inside your tramping socks, they are perfect for dress socks in humid climates... and merino has natural anti microbal qualities so they dont get stinky

tg, could you please recommend a brand of socks and where to cop them? Also, where do you shop merino goods?

thank you in advance:)

firstly, i'd like to say that they do go apeshit

secondly, i'd like to say fuck you cause thats usually me

houston has the most drivers with road rage i think. i know top 5

That was u, my bad

Seriously though I used to have major road rage, until I almost got into an accident over some idiot who cut me off, it changed my attitude.

The guy went in front of me with no signal doing half the speed limit while I was whipping past on the highway ( I barely avoided his ass only because I swerved onto the median and almost spun out), he proceeded to flip me off after I highbeamed him.

So I whipped in front of him and hit my brakes, and he and I almost went into the guardrail at like 130kmh.

I was an idiot

Even if I never touched his car, I would be the one getting screwed by insurance and the cops, never mind that the world might be less one idiot if he died while I was getting my retribution

Its just not worth it in the end

fuck not having a car anymore.

edit: I hate Orange Mécanique, which is A Clockwork Orange dubbed in french. I probably wouldn't hate that movie if I didn't had to watch it in french (I can't remember one english movie that is better in french than in english).

Can someone explain me why that movie is so popular?

I hate my upstairs neighbor, she blasts music on a really nice sound system till 3am sometimes 4 on weeknights. I have already spoken to this cougar like 5 times in the last two weeks and she is always apologetic. My coop has a tenant bylaw that says no loud music after 11 pm.

I hate my upstairs neighbor, she blasts music on a really nice sound system till 3am sometimes 4 on weeknights. I have already spoken to this cougar like 5 times in the last two weeks and she is always apologetic. My coop has a tenant bylaw that says no loud music after 11 pm.

set an ultimatum, then call cops

hate oversleeping. took a nap after dinner and didn't wake up till now, 7am with a couple hours to work, so too late to go back to bed, too early to feel like doing anything. i had shitloads to do last night too (and time is running out for these projects), so i feel like my life is disappearing before my eyes through sleep.

also currently still stuck in a wake of my dream where i missed a flight by oversleeping by 30 mins, which is multiplying my shitty mood.