shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

for real, i can't understand how people would not drink whole milk? tastes soooo much better

bitch the difference between my tasty bowl of cereal and your watery soup is less than 10g of fat ... TEN FUCKING GRAMs so don't give me no shit about how it's better for your diet and thus justifies you stuffing your face with a greasy ass burger for dinner :mad:

im not using that excuse cause anyone whos seen my fatass's posts in waywt eating knows whats up, i just cant take the taste of whole milk is all.

at least not by itself, i could do it in coffee.. not cereal though

the fact that my job at this company is to hold down the fort..

- my boss pretty much procrastinates on doing EVERYTHING and my work environment is a direct image of his personality -- sloppy.

i feel like im the only one in this office that cares about their job. i still have no product knowledge mainly because my boss is never here to inform me of anything. this is what he says when he leaves

"if anyone calls just write it down and tell them ill call them back when i return" so i do, and he puts it off till whenever the customer calls ME back again complaining about their order..

i feel like im just filling in for someone who SHOULD know something about this job

man, i really HATE HP and their stupid fucking CS. either all of them are mentally incapable or automated robots answering calls. ive been on the phone for 30 minutes, either i get transfered to the wrong dept. or no one can understand what i am saying..

/rant

asking the lady nicely if she could wait and hold the door for me, I was only three feet away and I swear I walk hella fast. she slammed the door in my face.

jeez what a fucking bitch.

which reminds me, there was the fucking most hilarious article reading ever yesterday. it was about this village in papua new guinea and the discussion about anger, gender and language shifting. but this is how the Gapun women argue. erapo is the speaker's sister.

Catfish Cunt! Erapo has a black cunt hole! A black cunthole Erapo! Erapo has a huge black cunthole! Erapo has an enormous black cunthole! Satan fucks you all the time, Satan is fucking you Erapo! Erapo! Satan is fucking you really good! Your cunt is sagging like loose mud on a riverbank. Catfish cunt!

I'm not one to get mad or pissed off easily but WOW am i fucking mad right now. I haven't talked to my ex girlfriend in like a couple months and out of no where, she says something that is hella insulting and it seriously pisses me off. Sorry my passion in life doesn't meet up to your "standards." Dumb bitch.

I also hate how childish i'm acting right now too. I can easily just ignore what she said and just walk away but I really don't think i can. I really wish i had something cool and clever to say back.

I'm not one to get mad or pissed off easily but WOW am i fucking mad right now. I haven't talked to my ex girlfriend in like a couple months and out of no where, she says something that is hella insulting and it seriously pisses me off. Sorry my passion in life doesn't meet up to your "standards." Dumb bitch.

I also hate how childish i'm acting right now too. I can easily just ignore what she said and just walk away but I really don't think i can. I really wish i had something cool and clever to say back.

The most cool and clever thing you can say is nothing at all

The more you come up with, the more it will sound like your trying to hard IMO

cutup, i spoke to quickly. i really think im just gonna say something simple like "i find that insulting" and leave it alone after that.

I dont blame you man, been there

When you have a history with someone ( negative), emotion always speaks before you have a chance to formulate your thoughts

I have a very hard time not speaking my mind, as I am a complete smartass. But the times my ex went through the roof was not when I yelled back and gave a reaction, but when I looked so disgusted with her that I wouldnt even say anything negative back

It drove her absolutely friggin nuts. She then said more rude shit and I just kept shaking my head.

Yeah, i'm not even gonna say anything to her. Well atleast not tonight, i'll wait for myself to calm down try to clear my mind tonight. If i do say something it will probably be tomorrow when i'm not as emotional and more clear minded.

^just one more helpless sap having their judgment clouded and integrity corrupted by a she-devilll

Ha, truth ^

If he was still with the girl I would tell him to put her in check. Once you let a girl walk all over you that shit will continue to happen forever unless you grow some nutz

But she is his ex, let the girl be a beyatch and she will quickly fade into oblivion. Every friend I have ever known that gives these crazy chicks a response, gets screwed because they keep hanging around in hopes that they can piss the guy off even more

Women feed off anger, its like crack to a crackhead. They cant stop, it only gets worse