shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

i hate anyone with a superiority complex in general, but much more so its

guys who wear +++bdg/lacoste. diesel. steve madden., listen to +++pitchfork. metacritic. stereogum. read +++mcsweeney's. nyt bestsellers. gq., watch +++fox animated comedies. hbo. adultswim. and +++sundance winners.

these guys are legion and believe theyre so fucking original and cultured and authentic and sophisticated, i wish i could stab them in the eye with their pointy white leather shoes

but mcsweeny's is just sooooooooo funny! (10)

Thinspiration bitches who can't dress. I totally understand losing weight to be able to wear high fashion and other good shit, but what the fuck, Hollister? This dancer bitch at my school is anorexic, her hair actually changed color cause of it, yet she stays wearing Abercrombie and other gay shit. Seriously? What the fuck is the point?

Thintastic bitches who can't dress. I totally understand losing weight to be able to wear high fashion and other good shit, but what the fuck, Hollister? This dancer bitch at my school is anorexic, her hair actually changed color cause of it, yet she stays wearing Abercrombie and other gay shit. Seriously? What the fuck is the point?

hair changes colour from annorexia?? I thought it just fell out...either way, gross.