shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

jailbreak > unjailbroken

doesnt backgrounding on a jailbroken touch / phone use up alot of the battery life?

my new touch will prolly be jailed till summer and then i'll buy the upgrade... maybe we'll see

very lame how you have to buy updates for it

doesnt backgrounding on a jailbroken touch / phone use up alot of the battery life?

my new touch will prolly be jailed till summer and then i'll buy the upgrade... maybe we'll see

very lame how you have to buy updates for it

2nd gen jailbreak has been out. backgrounding does not take alot of battery life, well using video backgrounds with your screen really bright will.

no you dont have to buy updates. ive never bought an update, people will crack them. just gotta search around

having a cold day become suddenly, and unexpectedly, hot. now you get to be in your long sleeve shirts, pants, and jacket but yet you cannot change

are you currently in sac? im at school in davis and the recent warming really occurred pretty fast. finally it's not -12903102983 degrees at night

are you currently in sac? im at school in davis and the recent warming really occurred pretty fast. finally it's not -12903102983 degrees at night

yeah dude. in the mornings it quite cold then by midday you regret wearing a jacket and pants.

FUCK YOU GIRL SCOUTS OF AMERlCA. WHEN I GIVE YOU $4, YOU BETTER GIVE ME A BIG BOX OF TAGALONGS. BUT I OPEN THIS SHIT UP AND IT'S NEARLY HALF EMPTY AND THERE'S A SHITLOAD OF SPACE BETWEEN EACH COOKIE? WHAT THE FUCK. GIMME ME THE OLD TAGALONG BOX. FUCK A RECESSION. I JUST WANT COOKIES.

FUCK YOU GIRL SCOUTS OF AMERlCA. WHEN I GIVE YOU $4, YOU BETTER GIVE ME A BIG BOX OF TAGALONGS. BUT I OPEN THIS SHIT UP AND IT'S NEARLY HALF EMPTY AND THERE'S A SHITLOAD OF SPACE BETWEEN EACH COOKIE? WHAT THE FUCK. GIMME ME THE OLD TAGALONG BOX. FUCK A RECESSION. I JUST WANT COOKIES.

yeah. bitches rip you off