shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

spell check can't catch everything right. What a lovely job my college professors have done, or lack there of. did you go out and google that just for this sake? Kudos my man.

yea from the pic you can even tell i clicked the link.

hug?

having to commute on the highway after classes... people drive like complete idiots and as a result, I have a hard time keeping my cool

some dude almost rear-ended me on the way to class this morning so I chased him down and while he waited at the stoplight, I motioned to him so as to suggest he was mentally retarded. felt good.

I also interrupted class last week to publicly shame these 2 girls who whisper to each other every class without fail. they sit in the middle of the room, towards the back, and I sit on the right-hand side, towards the front. their whispering is loud enough that I can't really pay attention to the teacher and everybody else in the class can hear it clearly too, so I hope by calling them out on their shit in the middle of class like that I'll have put a stop to that. it was an empowering moment for me.

^^ yeah i fucking hate rude people in class.

i called out this fob guy that was sitting to the right of me during accounting because he kept passing papers to his friend on the right side of me but like would pass them obstructing my view from my macbook. after the third time i was just like "hey look do you wanna sit next to your friend here? we can switch seats" then he apologized and dug his face in his laptop. suckafob

i just fucked up my physics prelim. i went in thinking it would be beyond easy and halfway through none of the problems made sense. and then i hated how my brain wouldn't stop working on the last problem even though the test was over and then 5 minutes after the test i solved it. i hate my brain. doesn't work when i need it and works when i dont.

I hate thursday nights. thursday nights have always been my favorite but this year it just so happens that thursday night = party at my place (small one bedroom with annoying religious downstairs neighbors), leave a gigantic mess, 4-6 people end up sleeping over, and by the time they leave late on friday my place is disgusting. not only that, but I have a night class on thursdays so I don't get back home til around 9:30 at which point they're already partying but "forgot" to pick up the beer/vodka/chasers/always something different, can you stop on your way back and get some? I always get stuck with the bill for all the stupid shit, I spent 93.00 this past thursday all just to get drunk with my stupid friends that show no respect for my place.

/end rant. that felt good.

I hate how I woke up today and there was absolutely nothing to eat in my house, and I was too hungover to even think about going out to buy anything, and since I had lost my phone the night before I couldn't even order delivery.

so instead I just ate this 2 week old banana and it tasted like a wet sock. and now I feel nauseous.

yeah same

i was wondering, is there a way to stop the non-stop nausea you have the day after the party where you drank too much ? other than drinking water during the night, because you forget about it very often?.,