shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

it seriously took me...i won't say how long...to figure out where the fuck that noise was coming from.

thought my cmputer caught virus.

Why the fuck did you re-post this shit? I fucking hate this thing. It's so fucking annoying. I can't stand people that say I am cynical. I fucking know I am cynical. Also, I hate blue balls, and when someone asks how you are you have to say well. I want to say my day fucking sucks sometime.

I hate when you get home after a long day and you look in the mirror and there is a long ass nose hair sticking out your nose. One of those nose hairs that like curls up over your nostril and shit.

I hate stepping in dog shit and not realizing it til later when you're chillin' at home watching tv and something starts to smell like dog shit.

the short ass suit that said excuse me and shoved me as we rolled up to our stop before the doors even opened. where the fuck do you want me to go? the doors aren't open, there is nowhere to go. i fucking hate you. next time go die.

last time someone did this to me, i shot them a look and the lady flipped out to the point where some guy restrained her so she wouldn't attack me. people make me lulz for days.

I hate finding gross things in pre-packaged foods. It's like, once I see it, it ruins the food for me forever.

Today: A tiny wasp in my dino porridge. Earlier this week: A hair inside a tofu hot dog.

WHEN WILL IT END?! :mad:

my friend found a metallic sharp object while eating at our favorite hamburger place a few weeks ago. he shrugged and kept on eating.

next page yet?

edit: SUCCESS

my friend found a metallic sharp object while eating at our favorite hamburger place a few weeks ago. he shrugged and kept on eating.

next page yet?

edit: SUCCESS

i siad something funny and a fridn of mine snorted out a big ass booger...

we were like WTF. and he just mixed it in and ate it. double wtf.

Russians shopping next to me in stores with unlimited amounts of money buying up the ugliest shit.

It's never one either. Shit is always two greasy ass hairy dudes pawing through racks and occasionally the bored looking semi hot gf/wife/mistress. None of these chicks are past 30 but already have crazy old cougar vibe. How the fuck does that happen?

waking up pouring a bowl of cereal opening the fridge only to find out theres only that little puddle of milk (thats useless) left because someone was too fucking lazy to throw the the container out and go buy more milk.

Russians shopping next to me in stores with unlimited amounts of money buying up the ugliest shit.

It's never one either. Shit is always two greasy ass hairy dudes pawing through racks and occasionally the bored looking semi hot gf/wife/mistress. None of these chicks are past 30 but already have crazy old cougar vibe. How the fuck does that happen?

Russians are basically super chavs\guidos

when universities give assign professors that have super heavy accents. ones so heavy to the point you can't understand them. like the jamaican professor that teaches my intermediate accounting summer course. I can't understand a goddamn thing she's saying.