shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

I fucking hate how old people drive 40mph in light traffic, and then deceide to get off the exit at the last minute because their eyesight is going, and they didn't realize where they were. Or they just forgot because of Alzheimers.

Guest Airjamie

The cheekyass writers at GQ who are trying SO FUCKING HARD to appear culturally relevant and inject some modicum of youthful spirit into their writing............by trolling the internet for slang that was uncool months ago. Motherfucker you write for a magazine that almost noone under 40 reads (evidence: the oldguy firm i used to work for got us all 5 year subscriptions with our bonuses) and features adds by such cutting edge companies as haggar and nautica. Give it a fucking rest, we know you live in new york and fuck 22 year olds with MoMA internships but youre still OLD GUYS WRITING TO OLD GUYS.

I hate when they unplug the megatouch at my local dive bar. All my high scores on 'erotic what's the difference' and 'treasure hunt' get erased.

It's all about Hoop Jones! I don't know if we're talking about the same thing..

edit: Also, I hate cavities (the kind in your teeth).

i guy on a motorcycle cut me off today, i dont usually get road rage but i was so fuckin pissed when this happened. i guess its cause you have to be so careful around them and he cut me off

The cheekyass writers at GQ who are trying SO FUCKING HARD to appear culturally relevant and inject some modicum of youthful spirit into their writing............by trolling the internet for slang that was uncool months ago. Motherfucker you write for a magazine that almost noone under 40 reads (evidence: the oldguy firm i used to work for got us all 5 year subscriptions with our bonuses) and features adds by such cutting edge companies as haggar and nautica. Give it a fucking rest, we know you live in new york and fuck 22 year olds with MoMA internships but youre still OLD GUYS WRITING TO OLD GUYS.

haha GQ, stopped subscribing to it last year. i still flip through the fashion pages at B&N for free though just to make sure that I minimize doing or wearing anything the magazine actually advises. anyways you are right on point.

Give it a fucking rest' date=' we know you live in new york and fuck 22 year olds with MoMA internships but youre still OLD GUYS WRITING TO OLD GUYS.[/quote']

That's awesome :).

I hate when they unplug the megatouch at my local dive bar. All my high scores on 'erotic what's the difference' and 'treasure hunt' get erased.

dude, i kill erotic photohunt. it's always that she's wearing an extra bracelet, there's more hair in front of one boob than the other, or there're too many banisters on the stairs.

I'm sorry to disappoint all of you, but erotic photohunt is my game. I'm absolutely ungodly at it. I've yet to meet the megatouch I can't get the high score in.

If we can make a pitstop at a bar with a megatouch during the NY SF get together this summer, I would be happy to prove it to all of you.

I'm fucking pissed as shit that the first thing I wake up to in the morning is my 28 year old professionally jobbed roommated goes, "Sidney, Kimmy forgot her deposit for the renewal lease!" I always have to pick up after everyone and now I have to stand in line at the fucking post office again and pull $50 out of my pocket because it's near the rent deadline--only because I had my check on the 1st and it takes them 3 fucking days to take care of their shit.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck I want to slit my wrists, hang upside down, and bleed all over their beds so when they come back they can see the fucking anguish I'm in.

/rant

I'm fucking pissed as shit that the first thing I wake up to in the morning is my 28 year old professionally jobbed roommated goes, "Sidney, Kimmy forgot her deposit for the renewal lease!" I always have to pick up after everyone and now I have to stand in line at the fucking post office again and pull $50 out of my pocket because it's near the rent deadline--only because I had my check on the 1st and it takes them 3 fucking days to take care of their shit.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck I want to slit my wrists, hang upside down, and bleed all over their beds so when they come back they can see the fucking anguish I'm in.

/rant

Karma my friend.

Everything will come around for you in the end.

Meet a lady in line ;)