shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Having a filling fall out and that very sharp pain that makes you cringe really hard when pressure is applied inside the gap (via food or even something sweet) where the filling was. Pain kind of shoots through your tooth, down your jaw and into the back/side of your head.

this damned postal-service-biting band that's always on the radio. fuck off.

losing my damn tie, and having the funny feeling it won't be found since the house is almost empty at this point.

getting the first serious snow fall of the season the day i'm going to be moving all my furniture on the back of a truck.

Fucking hate that I have to come home tomorrow night. Lovin Los Angeles, eatin real well and gettin much needed vitamin d. I was not made for the snow.

i lurked your facebook pictures and i just wanted to say, i hate you. in the nicest way possible. my parents were just in arizona and they got me an in and out burger tshirt hahaha.

so i guess i hate skiniks and his consumption of my favourite things over the past week or so.

i lurked your facebook pictures and i just wanted to say, i hate you. in the nicest way possible. my parents were just in arizona and they got me an in and out burger tshirt hahaha.

so i guess i hate skiniks and his consumption of my favourite things over the past week or so.

i always seem to log in when he's throwing new pictures up. damn you, skins!

hate how half the damn snow has melted since yesterday so it's all filthy fucking slush everywhere.

the word 'HELLA'. especially when it's just randomly thrown into a sentence.

i was HELLA eatin this sandwhich, dawg. i HELLA finished it.

Agreed. I'm not originally from Cali, I moved here from Illinois. When I first heard people saying hella i was so confused....especially when they used it like that.

Now I use it myself at times but only when it makes sense....but fuckin some kids can create a whole sentence with 2 words...1 being hella