transaction problems and disputes

mike lowrey

So i ordered a pair of jeans off blackforest from this thread

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=21210

i paid DEC 20th and still have squat just curious if anybody else go ttheir shit he sold pretty much all of it

So i ordered a pair of jeans off blackforest from this thread

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=21210

i paid DEC 20th and still have squat just curious if anybody else go ttheir shit he sold pretty much all of it

im also waiting for an item i paid for on the 22nd...hopefully its just because the post office has been slow through the holidays, but we'll see..

oh yeah. i did buy from blackforest too from that same sales thread. still havent gotten anything from him. he did say he shipped out the item on the 28th of dec. hopefully he will sort it out with the post office. he replies my pm saying that he will refund but no word from him yet...

• 2 weeks later...
Hustla - bought shoes a month and a half ago and waited for shoes. He shipped them to the wrong address so I waited for him to ship again. But it's been fucking almost two months and he's not responding to my pm's anymore. He's been offline since Oct. 8. Possible fraud. If anyone has delt with him please help me out.

Fuck, I got scammed for $300 by him too. Why did'nt i check this thread when it happened!!

Right, he listed some red supreme blazers for $300, i took them as it was a good price. I live in the UK but commute to Punta Gorda Florida for business pretty often so to save on shipping I had them sent to my brothers home there.

I got a tracking number, everything was fine and the parcel was on its way. A week later, no sign, i contacted him and he said keep checking the usps status. A day later the package was delivered at a chinese restaurant IN PUNTA GORDA?! So I thought ok, i'll get my brother who was there at the time to pick them up, theres clearly been a mistake. I check the signature for the delivery on usps and Mr. I.CHEN had signed for them. The chinese restaurant owner said no, i have'nt signed for a pair of shoes but I.Chen does work here, my brother made 3 trips to the restaurant and the guys there lost it with him bugging them. I started a dipute with hustla, lost it because he provided paypal with a postage ticket with MY Florida address on it, although this was clearly fake. Paypal wouldnt take any of it. I was done

This all happened around 12 weeks ago, i went to Florida about 2 months back for 3 weeks. I thought check the site myself with some documents, paypal, usps etc and see if I could get any more info. I got there, asked for I.Chen and he said he'd have one last look, he came back with a usps box the size of a pizza box. It was full of 'Cool' magazines, some Japanese streetwear fashion magazine.

If anyone has any further details on this guy please let me know.

currently having problems with axlvsslash, has anyone been in contact with him? He had me purchase a April77 sweater for him that he apparently really wanted and now he's not responding to my paypal invoice and not replying to my PMs even though he's been logged onto the forum.

This is exactly the reason why I do not make purchases for people ahead of time for the proxy. It's nothing personal guys, it's people like this that I have to deal with that screw things up for everyone else.

I will glady remove this if this gets resolved.

mrip is a common sufu poster. i wouldnt think he would ever screw anyone over. give it another week.

on that note...im wondering if someone can give me advice on this. I sold a couple items to a fellow sufu members and were both shipped out on the same day. both buyers have not received their items (been over a month). Both shipment, the first time i shipped it out were returned to my address. Second time, shipped out immediately seems to have gotten lost. Neither buyers have yet to receive their shipment. They're both offshores so my first worries had to do with customs but I had set values low and set as a gift in order to avoid Customs. After getting the same answer from USPS (holiday season...blah bla...takes awhile...blah blah), now they have told me they are not sure where it could be located.

I have absolutely no intentions of screwing anyone over, I've sold to dozens of users on sufu here before and have bought dozens from other members. I'd hate to screw anyone over, but what could I do to solve this problem?

I'm in the same situation myself, bro. Anyone could shed some lights please?

itsmedeka

- had me buy white, size 9.5 Visvim elk Logan Lows a month ago.

- I spent more than $230 on the shoes on Jan 9, AND HES BEEN DUCKING ME EVER SINCE DESPITE REPEATED DAILY EMAILS. He's had my paypal since that time and i have sent it over and over since then to no reply.

and now he's posting that he's got a snowboard and an M65 for sale, but STILL hasnt replied to my emails.

be careful doing business with this guy. lots of positive rep, but will duck a deal if he doesn't want to pay. ITMEDEKA STUCK ME WITH SHOES WHICH I BOUGHT SPECIFICALLY BY REQUEST FOR HIM THAT COST ME $218.00US PLUS TAX. WONT RESPOND TO REPEATED EMAILS.

itsmedeka

- had me buy white, size 9.5 Visvim elk Logan Lows a month ago.

- I spent more than $230 on the shoes on Jan 9, AND HES BEEN DUCKING ME EVER SINCE DESPITE REPEATED DAILY EMAILS. He's had my paypal since that time and i have sent it over and over since then to no reply.

and now he's posting that he's got a snowboard and an M65 for sale, but STILL hasnt replied to my emails.

be careful doing business with this guy. lots of positive rep, but will duck a deal if he doesn't want to pay. ITMEDEKA STUCK ME WITH SHOES WHICH I BOUGHT SPECIFICALLY BY REQUEST FOR HIM THAT COST ME $218.00US PLUS TAX. WONT RESPOND TO REPEATED EMAILS.

wow fo realzz?

i pmd him back then to refer about the sizing for the logans and he pmd me politely back.. didnt expect his shadow is such a douche.

HardToSayImSorry.jpg

Why did you go and buy them without his money being sent to you first?

he did the same for me..

he even bought me a black pair firstly, and then a white pair, because i couldnt set my mind on the colourway. hahaha. and he did this all BEFORE i paid him. all i can say is that ringyding' habit is legit and seriously helpful.

i'd had 2 perfect transactions in the past with itsmedeka.

i bought a backpack and a pair of shoes off the guy. he shipped fast and i had no problems. so when i put out the logans offer and he took it, i was not even considering that he would duck me long enough to get dinged on my credit card.

i had 3 weeks before i would owe any money.

shit. he even was psyched to buy the shoes at $280 plus tax. when i told him they actually cost $218 - being honest and not jacking him for the $60 difference, this

was his reply -

"wow that price cannot be beat ! thank you very very much for being able to accommodate me and anyones else that decided to take up your offer. will have the funds sent to your account asap, just need to transfer :D

thank you :):):)"

anyway, screw itsmedeka

- i have a friend who will buy the shoes and get me out of the hole.

• 2 weeks later...

Liberation1945 - I had him hold a Cloak mesh sweater for me for some time so I can pay off my credit card. I paid at the end of December last year. I didn't receive any packages or replies from him so I messaged him a few times. When he replied (Jan. 21st, 2008) he says he was at fault for forgetting to ship my sweater, and that he will ship it then. It was still a few more weeks after that I finally got my sweater. However, the mesh has some huge holes in it (I know it's supposed to rip over time, but he was selling it as new and didn't make mention of it), the tags were missing, and part of the sweater was sealed in at the end of the envelope so I had to carefully cut a bit of the envelope to remove it.

I guess I got the sweater and didn't get scammed and that's good, but it wasn't a very good transaction.

Mojoskicks -Bought an olive colored lacoste polo off of the user mojoskicks. He took the pic with a sheet of paper with his username on it. Said he would ship it out the same day I payed for it, still hasn't showed up , it's been over one month now. I pm'ed him about it and got no response even though it shows he has been online since then.