Superfuture Boxing Fans?

Leonard Leroy

Manny Pacquiao should face Floyd Mayweather Jr.

pac and roach would like to, but it's a bad idea. pac punches wildly when he tries to put on the pressure offensively, while money is the best counterpuncher to come along since pernell. end result, wont end well for pac

pac and roach would like to, but it's a bad idea. pac punches wildly when he tries to put on the pressure offensively, while money is the best counterpuncher to come along since pernell. end result, wont end well for pac

It's not wild as it looks. His punches are all accurate in precise. He throws so many, it looks like that, but Pac's instincts....

Pac didn't fight by gameplan against Cotto, that was all instinct, just slugged it out.

It's not wild as it looks. His punches are all accurate in precise. He throws so many, it looks like that, but Pac's instincts....

Agreed... Pac's punches seem to weave their way through guards so easily. Mayweather vs Pac seems inevitable though imo, and will def be a great fight.

pac/may would be the first fight in a long time that i'd have any real interest in. pac is fast and presses the action. may is the master of getting in and out quickly. i heard they were negotiating a few daze ago. i hope it comes to fruition cuz i would look forward to this fight with great anticipation

btw: stopping the pac/cotto fight in the 12th was ridiculous. it could have been stopped a few rounds earlier but once it reached the 12th, cotto should've been allowed to finish. he was in no imminent danger.

Pac didn't fight by gameplan against Cotto, that was all instinct, just slugged it out.

No, Pac used all game plan with Cotto. Why do you think he calls Roach master now?

Pac can fight but Floyd is a pure boxer, Floyd's jab will probably win him the fight.

No, Pac used all game plan with Cotto. Why do you think he calls Roach master now?

Pac can fight but Floyd is a pure boxer, Floyd's jab will probably win him the fight.

The thing is PBF doesn't use his jab much. Doesn't matter because his favorite punch is the sneaky lead right and Pac being a lefty will be open for that all night.

The key is whether Pac can land consistently against PBF...I think the last 4 PBF opponents landed less than 20% of their punches against him.

Anyway you look at it, it won't be an exciting fight. PBF will play it close to the vest, play defense and counter while Pac comes forward trying to land his straight left.

The thing is PBF doesn't use his jab much. Doesn't matter because his favorite punch is the sneaky lead right and Pac being a lefty will be open for that all night.

The key is whether Pac can land consistently against PBF...I think the last 4 PBF opponents landed less than 20% of their punches against him.

Anyway you look at it, it won't be an exciting fight. PBF will play it close to the vest, play defense and counter while Pac comes forward trying to land his straight left.

Floyd doesn't use his jab much?

• 3 months later...