Superfuture Boxing Fans?

Leonard Leroy

i never considered mayweather a heavy hitter, but that headbutt brought it out of him.

ortiz should've known better. in the past, didn't mayweather KO someone who was too busy staring at the ref?

if pacquaio never happens, who else is there for floyd at 147?

amir khan has been mentioned, but i'd like to see khan take on some legitimate competition at 147 before he fights mayweather.

That was some bullshit, legal or not that was a cheap shot. Cortez is a shit referee. How you gonna resume the fight and then look away from the fight.

Honestly though, if Ortiz didn't try that headbutt he would've eventually had Mayweather. He had him so far into that corner no amount of dodging would've saved him.

you are crazy if you think Ortiz "had Mayweather" just because he was in the corner. have you ever watched Floyd fight? the man is a genius. he wasn't hurt and he would have easily made it out of the round unharmed.

YES the ending sucked but Mayweather was winning that fight regardless.

you are crazy if you think Ortiz "had Mayweather" just because he was in the corner. have you ever watched Floyd fight? the man is a genius. he wasn't hurt and he would have easily made it out of the round unharmed.

YES the ending sucked but Mayweather was winning that fight regardless.

I know I'm super-biased against Mayweather, but it kinda looked like Ortiz was about to get something going right there.

Anyway, this video has a really good angle. You could clearly see Cortez brings them in then looks to check that they're ready to start time again. Doesn't seem like fighting ever resumed officially.

http://deadspin.com/5841440/heres-ringside-video-of-the-controversial-mayweatherortiz-fourth-round

had him in the corner? mayweather was taunting him in the middle of his wild barrage, highlighted by placing his hands squarely on ortiz' shoulders not long before ortiz got frustrated and applied that headbutt

and this was coming after a round where he managed to land 2 punches, what was he gonna work his way up to 4 or 5 in the later rounds? ortiz is a decent enough fighter but he was out of his league last night