SharpServiceJapan - japan proxy

SharpServiceJapan

Received my mister freedom shorts & t shirt. Thanks Hide-san..
thanks hide-san :)

Thank you Patch-san + mass-san!!!

ALSO ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear All -

We have a some good news maybe for some that our direct connections have inform to me that for all members

June Summer Sale 30% off all collections.

NOTE ALL THIS ITEM IS AVAILABLE WITHOUT ANY OUR PROXY SERVICE FEE NEEDED you just pay the retail price minus special 30% discount

For all collection from / Pure Blue Japan / FOB Factory /

If anyone need any informations / pictures please telling me anytimes and i can send an informations for you.

This is only possible for all member and please tell me in PM your Forum ID in message or email to [email protected]

Thank you

Hide

SharpServiceJapan

Thank you Patch-san + mass-san!!!

ALSO ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear All -

We have a some good news maybe for some that our direct connections have inform to me that for all members

June Summer Sale 30% off all collections.

NOTE ALL THIS ITEM IS AVAILABLE WITHOUT ANY OUR PROXY SERVICE FEE NEEDED you just pay the retail price minus special 30% discount

For all collection from / Pure Blue Japan / FOB Factory /

If anyone need any informations / pictures please telling me anytimes and i can send an informations for you.

This is only possible for all member and please tell me in PM your Forum ID in message or email to [email protected]

Thank you

Hide

SharpServiceJapan

BUMP FOR NEW PAGE.

impeccable service, i'd recommend hide-san to anyone seeking a fast, reliable and perfect proxy order, hide kept amazing contact, replied fast, and he even went so far as to message the seller when he cancelled his auction and still managed to get me the jacket i wanted! hide san is the ideal proxy service, don't go anywhere else!!

I'm so happY!! My blazer came today!

I think he forgot about the belt I wanted too, but it's okay,

super fast shipment, great communication, and excellent service!

Compared to another proxy I've used before, hide is so much better.

Thank you for the chocolate too. ^~^