SharpServiceJapan - japan proxy

SharpServiceJapan

yea that email is getting an domain error kickback

Technical details of permanent failure:

DNS Error: Domain name not found

kinda concerning since i just sent a paypal payment to that email address

There is a problem with the server at this moments.

Please can be send all emails to [email protected] at this moment.

Thanks Brian-san

Hide

Received my PBJ xx009's today! Very happy with them :). Great service, fast shipping and good communication. This was the first time I have used a proxy service and i'm very impressed. I will definitely be using Sharp Service again in the future.

Thanks Hide for providing such a fast friendly service! Thanks for the green Japanese peanuts too!

Nick

Hide-san, apologies for delaying so long in making this feedback post!

Hide is all you really need for a Japan proxy. It's unnecessary to consider any other option. He's quick, accountable, enthusiastic about helping you get what you're looking very, and VERY friendly and easy to communicate with.

I was looking for a Japanese book that is ridiculously overpriced in the States given its recent popularity in certain blog circles and its mention in the NYTimes. Hide came through in coordinating my bids on yahoo.co.jp where the winning bids were much lower in value. He's very generous in only requiring half of your max bid to proceed (unlike other proxy services), and even though we didn't win the first few auctions, he was always willing to try again with me without any sign of losing interest.

His fees are beyond reasonable, and he's VERY quick -- four days after winning the auction, he mailed my package overseas on July 19th and my mailman had it at my doorstep 3 days later. I cannot wait to use him again...hopefully for clothes this time around as he's probably more used to.

If anybody is interested, I wrote a more detailed review of my experience w/ Hide on my blog here:

http://hotdishandbars.wordpress.com/2009/07/31/won-take-ivy-by-t-hayashida-part-2/

Thanks again, Hide-san! I wish you the best and hope to write to you soon.

*****NEWS*****

Update for all Superfuture Users

We are now able to get all Redmoon items!!

This means all product from Redmoon if available can be ordered WITHOUT any service fee needed GUARANTEED JAPANESE RETAIL PRICE ONLY.

Please email anytimes!

Thank you as always and more BIG NEWS SHALL BE RELEASE SOON!

Hide

EMAIL = [email protected]

Guest mac81586

Once again Hide-san

thank you thank you thank you!!! :) excellent service!!!!

thanks for the seaweed crackers also :) they are really good and tasty.