SharpServiceJapan - japan proxy

SharpServiceJapan

I cannot say enough about Hide and SharpServiceJapan.

I submitted my first inquiry to Hide-san at 3:18AM on April 13. I received a response in four minutes and by 3:53AM I had a full quote. I sent the money on April 14. My jeans shipped on Friday/Saturday (time difference, I received the tracking details at 4AM on Saturday) and they arrived Today. This is absurdly quick and it was a pleasure to work with SharpServiceJapan. I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable, affordable and remarkably efficient proxy.

Guest jonathannrobert

Another perfect transaction. Hide-san was amazing and so helpful dealing with the worst seller I have ever dealt with. Thank you so much again!

**NEWS UPDATE**

NO MORE PROXY FEE for JULIUS!!!! (just retail price +EMS shipping)

Thank you to everyone for always.

As of yesterday we have begun a new partnership with a few very famous stores here in Japan.

This means from now Julius / Viridi-Anne as well as many other brands can be ordered directly and you DO NOT NEED to pay any service fees simply retail price + EMS shipping to your country only.

This also applies to sale items as well!!!

For more informations how to order etc i ask that you email to [email protected] and PM to me directly with your Member details and i will be send all details for you immediately.

Pre-Orders can be done as well and ordering the rare sizes 3 + 4 in are possible as well!!!!!!

ONCE AGAIN NO MORE SERVICE FEES FOR Julius / Viridi-Anne /

more Mastermind Japan / Shellac / N4 / Siva

Thank you

Hide

SharpServiceJapan