SharpServiceJapan - japan proxy

SharpServiceJapan

Pre-order some time ago, ignore my e-mails and no replies

Thumbs down

If it is a pre-order then Hide will probably contact you when the item becomes available (ie, ships to him). What else do you expect him to do? What was the issue exactly?

^I think Hide is too busy to deal with questions arising from impatience. I don't mean that in an offensive way, but just think how much time Hide/Nobu would have to waste if they responded to every "Where is my order?" email.

I have ordered a few times from Hide and found him to be courteous and efficient. The first time I sent him a couple of order inquiries (frequently to no response), but now I don't bother because he contacts me as soon as the items are good to ship.

When your product(s) have arrived at Hide's factory he will send you an email to let you know the cost of shipping. Until then, just chill.

^I think Hide is too busy to deal with questions arising from impatience. I don't mean that in an offensive way, but just think how much time Hide/Nobu would have to waste if they responded to every "Where is my order?" email.

I have ordered a few times from Hide and found him to be courteous and efficient. The first time I sent him a couple of order inquiries (frequently to no response), but now I don't bother because he contacts me as soon as the items are good to ship.

When your product(s) have arrived at Hide's factory he will send you an email to let you know the cost of shipping. Until then, just chill.

That's probably the case... Although it would be nice when or where my package was, it's been about a month and I don't even know where or what it's doing. I have a safe bet Hide will come through though...