SharpServiceJapan - japan proxy

SharpServiceJapan

Second time ordering using Hide-san's services; super friendly and fast as ever. If he can put up with my constant questions and BS, he can deal with just about anyone. Also, he must have a crack team of super heroes in his employ because, and I'm not exaggerating here, I received my package from him FASTER than an item I ordered from someone here in the US! I don't know how he does it, but definitely one of the best services out there in my book. 10/10 *thumbs up*

Hide-san! What's this about One day shipping for USA customers? How long will this deal be?

And also, do you have a layaway service where we can pay half the price on an item, you would order it in advance, and then when we have the remaining funds we could pay you at which point you would send it out? Let me know if this is possible!

Thanks again, always a pleasure...

Hide-san! What's this about One day shipping for USA customers? How long will this deal be?

And also, do you have a layaway service where we can pay half the price on an item, you would order it in advance, and then when we have the remaining funds we could pay you at which point you would send it out? Let me know if this is possible!

Thanks again, always a pleasure...

Yes 1 Day service is now always available for ALL USA clients this from always now. Just email to us if you want the 1 DAY Shipment service.

For the 2nd question this is very fine to do just email to me in directly with any questions

Thank you

Hide

Hi Hide,

Im Nizar, I talked to you the other day on Skype and I have emailed you some informations. Please check your email and get to back to me.

Thanks

Nizar

Thank you Nizar-san but it seems your yahoo email is getting delivery permanent errors please check that out.

I have sent a PM anyway now

Thanks!!

Hide

Anyone spoke to Hide San over the past week or so? Cant get a response.

Check your emails is being sent to [email protected] some emails sometimes delayed from yahoo or gmail however we have replied a lot in the past to you when you inquire items but you never respond back.......

Thank you again

Hide