Leepro Appreciation

gimmegimme

lewis just added this sda leepro model to superdenim.co.uk:

129.jpg

129a.jpg

129b.jpg

129c.jpg

any experiences on those?

measurements are missing. guess they will be up any time soon!

Damn. Someone beat me to the punch. I actually just ordered (and received) these from Clever Id (excellent experience, can't recommend them highly enough. Shizuo is extremely helpful). They're currently soaking (apparently they're not sanforized) and I'll have some post-soak fit pics up. I took some pre-soak pics too. When they're dry, I 'll post pics and measurements. Even pre-soak, I'm really happy with the fit already.

hey patch the taxi driver outfit is fuckin ggreat!!! get the white shirt too from real mccoys

anyways clever-id dont go down.. site is always and has been up and running new updates too!

http://www.clever-id.com/ ?!

this site seems to be down for quite a while!

Like Edmond, I haven't had any issues with the Clever ID site. No problems at all actually.

Here's a link to the D1388 with their measurements.

http://www.clever-id.com/htm/dartisan/pnt/08/d1388.html

The jeans should hopefully be dry by tomorrow so I can post my own measurements and pics.

Like Edmond, I haven't had any issues with the Clever ID site. No problems at all actually.

Here's a link to the D1388 with their measurements.

http://www.clever-id.com/htm/dartisan/pnt/08/d1388.html

The jeans should hopefully be dry by tomorrow so I can post my own measurements and pics.

still 'Page Load Erros' - 'Network Timeout' - STRANGE!

neither ff nor ie work for me!

So I've been wanting a pair of Lee's for a while and tried on the 101B (I think it was a 1930's Edwin model) and really had a tough time with the anti-fit and the wide-set pockets.

I did some searching to see what other options were available and stumbled across the Studio D'Artisan D1388. It's not a true Lee repro like the Edwins or the McCoys but I was also looking for a more modern cut and less wide-set pockets. Plus, I already have the SD103 which I'm really happy with so I thought I'd give these a try. I got them from Clever-ID (no proxy required, they ship internationally, and Shizuo corresponds in English pretty effectively).

I hot soaked for about 2 hours and hung dry. The denim is very nice. It's unsanforized, left-hand twill, doesn't have the crotch rivet, and doesn't look to be as tight of a weave as the SD103. Post-soak, I'm already seeing the leg twist and for me it's weird to see it going the other way as I'm used to wearing right-hand twill denim.

Pre-Soak and Post-Soak Measurements (in inches):

Waist: 32.5 -> 31.5

Length: 33.5 -> 32

Front Rise: 10.25 -> 9.75

Back Rise: 14.25 ->113.5

Upper Thigh: 11.25 -> 11

Knee: 9 -> 8.5

Hem: 8.5 -> 8

Detail Shots snaked from Clever-ID:

d1388_nw_5.jpg

d1388_nw_6.jpg

Pre-Soak Pics:

IMG_3232.jpg

IMG_3233.jpg

IMG_3234.jpg

Post-Soak Pics:

IMG_3240.jpg

IMG_3242.jpg

IMG_3244.jpg

Overall, I'm really happy with the way they fit. As with my SD103, they're really starchy so extra stiff right now. I'm sure they'll wear in nicely in time. These will go into my rotation immediately but I doubt I'll get any serious wear for a long time as I'm a paper pusher that has to wear a suit to work.

lilldavid beautiful jacket you got there. i love it, i have the same will post some pics too in a week when i get back home. please post some fit pics if you can and share the size.

patchmb

great pants, and thanks for sharing the fit pics, they look awesome. they are really different in fit then the lee japan 101z from 52.

kind regards

here are my McCoys 101B in tagged size 36.

the waist fits perfectly, but everything else is loose.

not necessarily a bad thing, as the jeans is really comfy!

sizing down (next would be a 34), is not really an option i think. will be too tight in the waist.

i basically have three options:

1. keep and wear dry

2. keep and soak

3. drop

what do you think?!

PB040447.JPGPB040449.JPGPB040448.JPG

will have to decide latest friday - pls comment!