waistside by begåvningsreserven.

red

Begs, what is the music from? It sounds like it's from that old mcdonalds NES game, MC Kids or something.

i was going to say, the real points go to whomever can identify all the sound and pixel elements that make up this fine work of art.

as far as i can tell, besides WEST and the WEST logo, its all modded old videogame stuff.

he mixes and matches a lot of stuff. the intro screen is just c64 os (basic) and he loads the tape drive sequence "WEST" or whatever from it.

c64 games didnt generally have "press start" on them. thats a console video game thingi. i'l watch rest later and make my determniation.

he mixes and matches a lot of stuff. the intro screen is just c64 os (basic) and he loads the tape drive sequence "WEST" or whatever from it.

c64 games didnt generally have "press start" on them. thats a console video game thingi. i'l watch rest later and make my determniation.

im pretty sure he took the opening screen from Strongbad emails... looks practically identical.

i've decided thtat it's most lykely a coincidence....ANYWAZE....

the "oh no" sample at the end of the video comes from the SID track "Dreamy"...it was a 4 bit sample.

begs if ur readin this, how do u load a 4 bit sample on da SID? i kno it can b done (lyk in dis song) but i cannot figre it out.