waistside by begåvningsreserven.

red

When you hit supleme you get sued.

Music is from Deel 3, Turbo Outrun, Kong strikes back. The "oh no" is from I-Ball and the other two i dont remember.

C64 os load screen is missing the command "run" i think. Games usually had "press any key to continue" or "press F1" or similar, not "press play". I just like Press play better.

Game play is from Mario Bros with updated clothing. Westside and the rest is original. Westside logo is the c64 basic font remade. Any similarities with strongbad is just coincidence.

Tools used are: PS,Imageready,AE,Audition,premier and sidplay.

You can save sid files as wav with Sidplay.

I am home sick and had nothing to do last night. I also enjoy the sound of sid music.

Im not OMC..................

When you hit supleme you get sued.

Music is from Deel 3, Turbo Outrun, Kong strikes back. The "oh no" is from I-Ball and the other two i dont remember.

C64 os load screen is missing the command "run" i think. Games usually had "press any key to continue" or "press F1" or similar, not "press play". I just like Press play better.

Game play is from Mario Bros with updated clothing. Westside and the rest is original. Westside logo is the c64 basic font remade. Any similarities with strongbad is just coincidence.

Tools used are: PS,Imageready,AE,Audition,premier and sidplay.

You can save sid files as wav with Sidplay.

I am home sick and had nothing to do last night. I also enjoy the sound of sid music.

Im not OMC..................

haha i use sidplay as well... "press play on tape" though is on all tapes right? but most games were disks...and thus required you to just load * then "run" or "start" or something like that...i don't play games on c64 though... yeah sidplay lets you save as wav? xmplay though allows you to export directly to mp3 or ogg or wav if you install the sid module. it can do the same for any supported format....anywayze u have HVSC rite? look for the song "Dreamy" it has the same sample "OH NO" but i'm going to go home later and listen to the songs you mentioned...most of the songs i like 2 listen are demos...i've alwayze been more interest demo than game muzix

reason i ask about omc is because i was wonder how that sample "OH NO" was loaded. i dont think sid can be used as a vocoder...wtf would the wavetable be like? im guessin square plus pulse and maybe noise...but anyway i kno for a fact it was a 4 bit sample they had in sum raw format then loaded using some sequence...basically u can mak sid play bit of sound so quickly tht it will make sound of sample...

Begs, how is Premiere? I've no clue with video editing but kinda wanted to mess around for fun.

Though my laptop only has 512mb ram and I dont know about my video card, should I wait until I get a decent desktop, saving for an imac soon.

• 4 weeks later...
Begs, how is Premiere? I've no clue with video editing but kinda wanted to mess around for fun.

Though my laptop only has 512mb ram and I dont know about my video card, should I wait until I get a decent desktop, saving for an imac soon.

If you want to do FX and such, try After Effects or another compositor.

• 3 years later...

IGu0kdA7HFE

IGu0kdA7HFE

IGu0kdA7HFE

IGu0kdA7HFE

IGu0kdA7HFE

IGu0kdA7HFE

IGu0kdA7HFE

IGu0kdA7HFE

IGu0kdA7HFE

IGu0kdA7HFE

IGu0kdA7HFE