Worst Blackout Moments

naturaljax

what's the worst you've done?

last night I was so blacked out I thought the ground of whoever's house I was in was the toilet and just let it go.

Proceeded to Febreeze everything around me and clean up the mess with a Swiffer, which I changed out and threw away, followed shortly by passing the fuck out.

I guess it wasn't that bad since the area was cleaner AFTER I did it than before.

yeah yeah "don't be THAT GUY" but c'mon we all are once in awhile.

So what's the worst you've done SuFu

I don't get blackout drunk to the extent of doing terrible things much anymore, other than passing out on kitchen floors and shit.

but i did once break a girls nose ;/

DAMN Sera gettin' buck. What was the background on that story?

and yeah, getting blackout drunk is gross and unattractive, but I guess that's how you have stories to tell.

I passed out at a party, and people began vandalizing my passed out body by putting empty cups, cigarettes, beer cans, etc. on it for about half an hour. I wish I could find the pictures, but sadly this was before facebook.

BEFORE Facebook?!

Such a time existed?!

DAMN Sera gettin' buck. What was the background on that story?

ahh, it was before i got all zen and whatnot.

i was sixteen and in a pub with some friends, apparently she made some comment about getting my boyfriend into bed, and i just straight up punched her in the face. she hit the deck and i only found out about it the next day.

ive never blacked out

but ive had to deal with blacked out people

a friend of mine passed out after consuming a 1/5th of jager himself, and he was just puking everywhere. so i get him in his car (passenger seat, im not stupid), and ask him for the keys, he drops them on the ground. so i go back around to his side to pick them up, and he just straight up pukes all over them, narrowly missing me. not only was it on the keys, but it was all over him and the side of the car. so i had to clean him up, retrieve the keys from his bile/chinese food/puke medley, and then drive his drunk ass home and walk back to my house, which wasn't so bad.

how thefuck are you guys ending up in new countries? that's next level blackout shit. and why the fuck are these border patrol people letting you into their countries?

ahh, it was before i got all zen and whatnot.

i was sixteen and in a pub with some friends, apparently she made some comment about getting my boyfriend into bed, and i just straight up punched her in the face. she hit the deck and i only found out about it the next day.

wow it's hard to imagine pre-enlightened Sera knockin' bitches out at the bar, I gotta say.

yeah the worst is finding out about whatever you did the next day

like this morning I woke up and some guys were like "so did any of it get on you?"

"what?"

"dude you pee'd all over the ground last night"

at this point I though they were fucking with me so I was like "fuck you guys no I didn't"

and then they were serious and it was just like :(

yeah, it's always horrible when you think your friends are fucking with you, and then you realise that you probably actually did it.

a few weeks back i had my drink spiked at a bar, my best friend said she had to drag my arse outside to the car, throw me in the back, take me to hospital where i threw up outside.

then they refused to see me because i was drunk and they didn't believe that i'd been spiked, at which point i fell out of the wheelchair and rolled around on the floor, then when she got me back to her house i started freaking out (in a semi conscious way) and it took her almost an hour to calm me down and simultaneously keep my head over the toilet.

i woke up on her bedroom floor with no memory from one am up until i opened my eyes.

fucking scary shit. i'm just glad she was there to look after me.

yeah, it's always horrible when you think your friends are fucking with you, and then you realise that you probably actually did it.

a few weeks back i had my drink spiked at a bar, my best friend said she had to drag my arse outside to the car, throw me in the back, take me to hospital where i threw up outside.

then they refused to see me because i was drunk and they didn't believe that i'd been spiked, at which point i fell out of the wheelchair and rolled around on the floor, then when she got me back to her house i started freaking out (in a semi conscious way) and it took her almost an hour to calm me down and simultaneously keep my head over the toilet.

i woke up on her bedroom floor with no memory from one am up until i opened my eyes.

fucking scary shit. i'm just glad she was there to look after me.

so someone slipped you a roofie? just out at a regular pub? scary shit. that is good that someone was there, i remember a girl that i go to school with almost got raped that way.

I haven't had many experiences like that to speak of.

The worst time though was at a block party with people I didn't know. All I remember was dancing to some New Order, then some girl said my friend and I should get naked.

I end up waking up on someone's couch in a house I've never seen before. Stumbled outside, found my car, and drove home.

Thankfully nothing was stolen, and I was still fully clothed when I woke up.

^^^^^ i have also woken up on some unknown person's couch before too

I don't get blackout drunk much but when I do I just turn into a rambling idiot. On my 21st birthday we were driving back from the bars (we had a DD dont worry) and we were all singing verses in rappers delight, and when my part came up it went something like BLAGHABGHALGHALHGAAAGG.

I also got really drunk and called this chick boobzilla once

what's the worst you've done?

last night I was so blacked out I thought the ground of whoever's house I was in was the toilet and just let it go.

um, uno or dos??

i hit a real rough patch in college where i could pretty much count on pissing myself after a night of hard drinking and a touch of buddha smoke

there was one morning where i woke up soaked, and remembered my girlfriend at the time had gone to bed with me the night before

that was the hardest phone call i've ever had to make, except she told me she left early after i rolled over and knocked her out of bed

i believed her, but to this day i've wondered if i pissed on her and she was too ashamed for the both of us to tell me

or maybe i got her and she liked it, but didn't want to admit it...

I blacked out one night after trying a strawberry martini (bad fucking idea) and following it up with Mexican food. It wasn't so bad, except as I was leaving, these three dumbasses asked me for a cigarette. I said I don't smoke, so the one guy says, "Fuck you", to which I countered with, "excuse me?" and then an entire soda was dumped on my head. My friend pulled me (dragged by the left arm would be a more accurate description) out before I put the 3 idiots into a coma. Shortly after, the booze hit me and all I remember was that I needed to get laid. It seems that I accomplished that by driving from Madison to Milwaukee (75+ miles), going into my girlfriend's house at 3am and going to town. I woke up the next day and was like, how the fuck did I get to Milwaukee?

Le sigh.

I'm supposed to be a person who never had a blackout in my entire life.

I never passed out from drinking too much and I can always survive even the hardcore-est moshpit!

That being said, it was quite embarassing when my one and only black out moment ever was..

On a que to watch Indonesian Idol.

And yes, it was the Indonesian version of American Idol.

It all happened so frickin' fast. I was just standing on the que waiting for the door to open. It wasn't that crowded or anything like that. And it was like a 30 minute que or something. So it was quite normal. The next thing I know I was lying down on the floor seeing my friends' panic faces for not knowing what the hell happened to me.

I wasn't even a hardcore fan or anything like that. The first season of the show that we had was actually nice. They had many people who can actually sing very well. I was going there with friends because it was free and we thought boo-ing some contestant would be fun as well. Hehe. But damn, why should I have my one and only black out moment at an Indonesian Idol show? A rock concert would have been better. Hehe.

i used to black out like every tuesday b/c i didnt have any classes on wednesdays

and the local bars happened to have really good specials on tuesday nights

that was a terrible idea

This is my first black out ever, it was a blast.

Beverage: Crystal Palace Vodka

Place: Christmas Ball

Info: When i was in high school there was a ball that happend th 26th of december for "outstanding students of the community" called the christmas ball. At the time i was having a rough time with my girlfriend and decided that getting drunk would be the best way to "prove her wrong". Long story short i drank about 2/3's of a handle of crystal palace in 30 minutes. Wake up 12 hours later hooked up intravenously, catheter, and very confused. Wound up having a .68 and being very lucky.

Another time:

Drink: Jameson, white wine, steel reserve

Place: Friends Apartment in Albany

Info: Drank and drank and drank, stopped to talk to a girl, talked and talked and talked got handed and begged to drink some more, did. Attempted to jump over the railing on a porch, caught my foot flipped halfway, landed on my head. Don't remember attempting the jump or after. Long story short: woke up in hospital hooked up, thankfully no catheter this time, but just in time to be concious for the 25 staples they put in my head. I actually lost a nice sweater because they had to cut it off for whatever reason, damn.

Lots more foolish stories but those are the most "serious". Maybe i'll type out a funnier one later.