Worst Blackout Moments

naturaljax

remember not to bring your wallet and phone. otherwise it's good.

some people prefer keeping control of themselves while drinking, i'd rather be the drunken myself, he does things in a very funnier way and makes lots more friends while embarasing everyone around.

only ever blacked out a few times times in my long history of alcohol consumption:

once i woke up in a random (abandoned) apartment the next morning. The apartment was the same floor and number but on the apartment block next to my real one, which had the same layout. I dunno how but my keys seemed to have worked in the door there. I woke up in 'my room' but on a random mattress and bed, This could have been REAL bad if someone had been living in the apartment at the time.

I have a high tolerance and i've never conciously drank til the point where i don't know what i'm doing so i stick to the theory that i may have gotten roofied perhaps

someone need to come up with some science on blacking out, and why do some experience it more than others.

theres a lot of research on alcohol and how it interacts with the body.

alcohol works on certain receptors in your brain when you drink a little. In large quantities it begins to act on other receptors (including those that are receptive to opiates, cannabinoids, GABA (the receptors affected by benzos) etc) and therefore the fine line between a buzz and downer can be crossed when it starts working on these.

i've got dozens of these. maybe i should look into what that means clinically.

the stories i enjoy most are the ones where you can calculate the miles traveled that you don't remember. i only count them if you walked it or used some other form of transportation that wasn't a car, because fuck you if you're driving around that loaded.

one time, we went to ft. collins, about an hour and a half north of denver on the highway. all i remember is that we got blasted at a bar with a jungle theme. there was a peace protest of some kind (darfur something?) going on in the town square when the bar let out, so naturally it was our duty to come in and act like drunk assholes. i lost contact with my friends and they peaced the fuck out. being the drunk asshole that i was (am?), i stuck around. some dude was playing a digeridoo made out of a plastic pipe. i thought this was pretty neat and he was a total asshole, so when he got up for something i swiped it and ran. this is the last thing i remember.

i woke up in the morning in a bush in a field. i shortly realized that i was actually in a pasture that i-25, the highway from denver, bordered. there was a bike about 20 feet from me, some shitty huffy that looked like one i rode when i was 10.

turns out i was near a mile marker about 5 miles down the highway from ft collins.

so i'm not sure what the fuck happened, but i can only surmise that i stole some kids bike and started on my way home. oh, and the digeridoo was nowhere to be found.

total distance traveled: 7-8 miles.

i haven't beat this one yet:

all i remember is getting on a train somewhere on the kesei line outside of tokyo. it was the middle of the day and i was seriously loaded. we'd been drinking at a gas station all day after sitting under the cherry trees.

anyway, i wake up and i actually thought i was home. and then i realzed that i was at the main station in osaka. o fucking saka. for those of you not familiar with japan, this is somewhere in the area of 300+ miles.

so fuck all that.

oh yeah, when i get loaded i like to take pictures to document all the stupid shit. i have some fucking great pictures from all three of these stories on my old cell. ill post them if i can find it. i don't remember taking any of them, and it's a really fun surprise when you find them on your phone the next day and can piece the night together.

ahah i do the same with pictures.

those are some great stories. none of my friends have cars here and we rarely drive out of town, so i usually don't wake up far from home. that waking up in osaka is some serious shit.

I found this on my camera a few days after my first blackout:

DSCI0035.jpg

According to my friends I disappeared from a party with that 30, then showed up a while later still carrying it before vanishing again. All I remember is a girl fulfilling my college expectations by dancing on a table, then puking in an alley, waking up in said alley underneath a car, and an ambulance outside my dorm. My costume got ripped somehow, there was some nasty shit that I hope wasn't shit all over my jacket, and a smallish puke stain next to me when I woke up in my bed.

All in all it could have been much worse I think

I once passed out in my friends backyard, during the night it rained torrential style. In the morning I was sunk in like 5-6 inches of mud, and literally needed 4 people grabbing each of my appendages to pull me out. There are pictures somewhere.

Last friday I blacked out, and when I finally realized what was going on, I was alone, 4 miles from the party I had been at, walking on the side of mass pike(which I had to have walked across at some point during my blackout) basically trailblazing through some bushes that were next to a fence. When the cab driver finally found me it was 6am, I was drunk as shit, covered in dirt and blood, and bleeding from my arms(due to bushes) and forehead(from climbing fence to get off of mass pike and falling off of it at the top). He asked me "what happened to you?" while laughing, and its one of the first times in my life that I have been completely speechless. I just got in the car and shook my head.

Apparently, I went to go get hotdogs and never came back. What happened for the next 3 hours and 4 miles I will likely never know.

Im 19. A Slavic chic i was friends with in high school but never smashed picks me up from my home to take me back to to her college for the night about a half hour drive away. She picks up a bottle of jager from the supermarket. We go back to her crib and proceed to drink the bottle. halfway through we start making out all hot and heavy and roomate walks in so we put that on pause and finish the bottle, Blaze, and go to this cheesy ass dance thing. Things start to become blurry but she drags me back to her dorm to break her off obviously. Im now in a brown out and we start making out and getting ready. I remember taking her shirt off and then.... nothing.

I wake up several hours later. My shirt is off and stained with jungle juice, and i am on the ground. She is on her bed. I begin to piece together the end of the night and all i remember is taking her shirt off. She tells me that I rolled over and passed out on her very suddenly. she then gives me a very awkward ride home and never calls me again. I think the sex would of been bad anyways. I do get a kick out of the fact that she was probally quite moist and ready to go and i just rolled over and passed out on her. how many times has the role been reversed guys?

^ haha i wouldnt worry about it.

one time i was rather inebriated (on perhaps more than just alcohol) and i remember talking to a girl outside a club. I dont clearly remember what happened next but she gave me a friendly shove, from what i remember i lost my balance (due to my intoxicated state) and i remember tripping on something. long story short i faceplanted and smacked my forehead on the curb.

i remember coming to and going home with a friend, on the way we ran into some girls who pointed out i had a huge gash in my forehead. i woke up the next morning with a pounding headache and when i looked in the mirror a 2 inch gash above my right eyebrow.

i made up about 10 different stories to my friends who wanted to know what had happened it was pretty fun i have to admit. The scar is still there, i only wish it was from something less retarded.