Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Guest DUM

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

i liked the "dayman" thing, but if they play that song one more goddamn time within the next two seasons, i will blow mac's head off. looking forward to the new season, but i'm starting to wonder how many more seasons this show will churn out.

definitely would like to see charlie day & kaitlin olsen do something different as far as comedy goes.

kaitlin-olsen-1.jpg

olson.jpg

couldn't resist.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't understand how you cannot like the show. NOTHING HAS CHANGED SINCE THE FIRST SEASONS (granted the 3rd season was a bit hit or miss, I found it brilliant). It's the same damn concept and formula every episode. I think they are getting MORE witty.

Yesterday's episode was really grounded in reality, and it was absolutely hilarious. I can't say how many times my own roadtrips have been derailed due to stupidity.

I think DÃœM got it. It's hard to reach that shock factor that they had in the first two seasons. Doesn't make it any less funny.

Still one of the few shows that I actually find myself busting out laughing from.

yea.

i think to counter balance the expected shock they've just gone deeper off the end.

it's funny if you watch the first couple of episodes in season 1 charlie is a functioning human being and dee is somewhat of a nice person.

now charlie is retarded and dee is evil as fuck