Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Guest DUM

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like that episode where Devito killed that girl from boxing and the female character was hopped up on drugs, then the guy took the same drugs and turned into a little bitch.

I clearly don't know anything about the show. Oh and the abuse of a water stain, unless that was a different show??

Anyway, the girl is too many types of hot.

Yeah the water stain was the same show.

I missed some of the first season, but seen the whole second. See no differences between really. The episode about fucking the other guy's mom was epic.

• 1 month later...
Agreed.

"What do you think they have behind that door that says 'Pirate'?"

"Well, I see a door that says 'Private'. Did you say 'Pirate'?"

"No. I just...You might have heard 'Pirate', but..."

did you notice that in last night's episode they had a private sign on the office door

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Night Man Rock Opera?

Howerton and Charlie Day (Charlie Kelly) confirmed that their shiny glam rock outfit "Electric Dream Machine" will return for an episode focused around a musical titled "The Night Man Cometh," or "How the Day Man Began to Compete for the Championship of the Sun," which according to Day will be "a little bit like The Who's Tommy with a touch of Sondheim." [Watch the episode where Day Man originated Sweet Dee Dates A Retarded Person]

Green Man!

Charlie will once again don the day-glo bodysuit from The Gang Gets Invincible, although this time he won't be tripping on acid. Does Day ever use a body double? "No, it's just me, but I do feel a little exposed...I wear a protective cup so there are no amorphous shapes."

The Mortgage Crisis & Extreme Makeover Home Edition

"We're gonna take advantage of people whose homes are foreclosing on them, and tackle some more topical issues," said Day. As for Extreme Makeover, Howerton said Sweet Dee (Kaitlin Olson) reads The Secret, and the gang decides that in order to make their own dreams come true, they need to make over the life of a family in need. Will there be a "move that bus moment?" Said Howerton "Oh yeah! You know we're gonna move that bus!"

Back In The Day: 1776

In an effort to bring more money into the bar, the gang goes down to the Historical Society to explain the "important role" that Paddy's played in the Revolutionary War. The episode then shifts to a flashback of the cast as "their ancestors," in full stocking and powdered-wig regalia, answering the age-old question as to how the Liberty Bell was cracked. Howerton joked "It's pretty funny and it's pretty ballsy, we're gonna answer this question, people won't know what to do! It'll be mayhem on the streets! The riot police are going to have to come out."

The Return of Rickety Cricket

The hapless former man of the cloth is coming back and he'll be lower than ever. Didn't he already hit rock bottom? According to Kaitlin Olson, Cricket will "bounce back and forth between top and bottom." Also returning is the object of Charlie's unrequited love: The Waitress, played by Day's real-life wife Mary Elizabeth Ellis Day. And be on the lookout for a possible appearance by Carmen, Mac's one-time transsexual lover, played by Brittany Daniel.

One Word: Sinbad

Yes the 6'5" Jingle All The Way and Cuttin Da Mustard star will be making an appearance as an "unruly patient" at a hospital. A mental hospital, perhaps? No no, a rehab center!