Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Guest DUM

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I just watched my first episode of this show, it's a bit odd how they went to a Dave & Busters three times in the same episode, then during the commercial breaks there was two D&B ads. A bit overkill, no?

It was a funny show though.

So I rewatched a couple episodes from this season on demand, and i must recant that the show is dead. It's still pretty funny.

However, I still stand by that Nightman The Musical episode was absolutely, unforgivably awful. It was this steaming pile of suck that was able to cloud my vision even into future episodes with how unfunny it was.

are you one of those dudes that gets over something once other people catch wind of it?

Have you ever watched a series thats been around for a couple of seasons? It takes a while for the show to hit their stride, but once it does it kinda sticks to that formula. Sure CHarlie isnt getting molested and Dee isnt catching on fire anymore, but weve already seen all that.

I think the intervention episode was one of the better episodes in recent memory

• 1 year later...